TASM routines anyone?
Author Message
 TASM routines anyone?

I will be teaching a course here at NYU this term mostly dealing with
digital logic and assembly language programming (using TASM). I've
been following this newsgroup for a few weeks now, though there is
not too much activity.

I am looking for *small* and interesting TASM routines that I can use
as examples in my class. Also, any "overviews" of assembly language
programming would help. I have checked out the archives at
oak.oakland.edu and found some interesting (though oldish) stuff
which I have ftp'ed. Anybody know any other sources/repositories.

Thanks in advance. Email or post please.

--Nicky

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 03:11:51 GMT
 TASM routines anyone?

Quote:
Ranganathan) writes:
>I will be teaching a course here at NYU this term mostly dealing with
>digital logic and assembly language programming (using TASM). I've
>been following this newsgroup for a few weeks now, though there is
>not too much activity.

>I am looking for *small* and interesting TASM routines that I can use
>as examples in my class. Also, any "overviews" of assembly language
>programming would help. I have checked out the archives at
>oak.oakland.edu and found some interesting (though oldish) stuff
>which I have ftp'ed. Anybody know any other sources/repositories.

You might want to talk to the folks at UC Riverside who have an assembly
lanuage library that has been basically built up by the students of the
class.  I believe they said that the final project in the class was to
write/test/debug/write documentation for/etc. a single 'useful' library
function.  The library is available from them too (as a starting point
perhaps?).

Hope this helps,
                John

Sun, 16 Jul 1995 02:04:44 GMT

1. Anyone with TASM can compile this?

2. Can anyone tell me how much space I have left MASM/TASM/NASM

3. TASM, can anyone help?

4. Does anyone know about SPEAKER INTERUPTS using TASM?

5. Does anyone know of any cursor control routines

6. Numerical analysis routines, anyone?

7. want routine to convert hex to decimal thence to ascii - anyone h elp

8. encryption routine anyone?

9. Interpolation routines anyone?

10. TASM or TASM?

11. TASM to NASM and/or NASM to TASM

12. One routine-global variables, no globals lots of routines