~~~ Solving the Search Dilemma! ~~~
Author Message
 ~~~ Solving the Search Dilemma! ~~~

We challenge you. Type in airlines (or clothing, or mutual fund, or
automobile, etc.) in your favorite search engine. Even type in the
name of a specific company...and answer the following questions:

 1. How many sites were found, and what percentage (if any) were
    relevant to your search term(s)?
 2. Were there any duplicate or confusing URLs, or dead links?
 3. If it did find a specific company, did it also list its
    competitors?
 4. Overall, did you find what you were expecting to find?

 Now, type in the same term in  www.marketshares.com.

                    And compare.

www.marketshares.com is designed to solve two problems on the web:
1. The consumer's frustration in locating quality commercial sites
   amongst the millions of  irrelevant sites in various search engines

2. The commercial business site's inability to rank in these major
   search engines, guaranteeing visibility and increased traffic to
   their site

www.marketshares.com accomplishes this by charging the business sites
to be listed and ranked. And, the more they pay (there is no set fee),
the higher up in the rankings they go. It follows the same principles
found in all other forms of marketing and advertising--on TV, in
magazines, on the radio--where better placement or time slots cost more.

With marketshares, the corporate and commercial site now has a predictable
way of ranking high, being seen, and being visited (and selling their ideas,
products, and services).

And the consumer now has a vehicle to find relevant, informative sites
faster, easier, and with less frustration.

And, 10% of marketshares' net profits go to charity every month.

Please visit www.marketshares.com for more information and a chance to
make the web work for you!

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ~~~ Solving the Search Dilemma! ~~~

Quote:

>           ~~~ Solving the Search Dilemma! ~~~

>With marketshares, the corporate and commercial site now has a predictable
>way of ranking high, being seen, and being visited (and selling their ideas,
>products, and services).
>snip<
>And the consumer now has a vehicle to find relevant, informative sites
>faster, easier, and with less frustration.

>And, 10% of marketshares' net profits go to charity every month.

>Please visit www.marketshares.com for more information and a chance to
>make the web work for you!

Why is it so permissible in this society to overcharge me for a
service and then brag that you had so much money left over that you
gave 10% of my money to *your* favorite charity?
HTTP://www.accnorwalk.com/~rmechling5

Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ~~~ Solving the Search Dilemma! ~~~

Quote:

>>           ~~~ Solving the Search Dilemma! ~~~

>>With marketshares, the corporate and commercial site now has a predictable
>>way of ranking high, being seen, and being visited (and selling their ideas,
>>products, and services).
>>snip<
>>And the consumer now has a vehicle to find relevant, informative sites
>>faster, easier, and with less frustration.

>>And, 10% of marketshares' net profits go to charity every month.

>>Please visit www.marketshares.com for more information and a chance to
>>make the web work for you!
> Why is it so permissible in this society to overcharge me for a
> service and then brag that you had so much money left over that you
> gave 10% of my money to *your* favorite charity?
> HTTP://www.accnorwalk.com/~rmechling5

Rick,

Please notice that there is no charge to the user whatsoever!  On the contrary,
marketshares.com ranks companies according to the amount of their OPTIONAL
donations.  In such a fashion we hope to be able to provide the user with
a comprehensive yet concise list of companies who have tailored their
Internet presence to attract, inform and serve customers.  Furthermore, if
you had read the information provided at our site,  you would have
realized that it is our
intent to select charities randomly from those that contact us.

I hope this resolves some of the misconceptions you may have formed
regarding our site.  Please give marketshares.com another chance!

D.M. Davenport

Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. searching program for solving big system of linear equeations

2. IF/Prolog - Search and Solve Promotion

3. I have solved/will solve AI!

4. single inheritance dilemma

5. MPLSetPrecision Dilemma - Help?

6. File conversion dilemma