Link a MASM .obj file with a C .obj file
Author Message
 Link a MASM .obj file with a C .obj file

Most C compilers "mangle" names by either prepending an
underscore (e.g., _printf) or occasionally postpending an
underscore (e.g., printf_)  -- Borland C does prepending
IIRC but you can always look at a linker map for a simple
"hello world" to be sure.
--
Kevin G. Rhoads, Ph.D. (The Cheshire Cat for official Internet mascot.)

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Link a MASM .obj file with a C .obj file
Hi to all

I 'm quite desperate!!!I use MASM 6.11 and Borland C++ 3.1
and I need to link an .obj file created by compiling an assembly
program together with an .obj file created by compiling a C program.
When I link those two, the linker cannot find the functions (e.g. printf)
that are included in C header files.I don't use any options while
linking.Could anyone help me with the mess?I 'd be grateful!!!

Thanks

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC++ obj file link to asm obj file with alink(not working)

2. link MASM assembled obj files with BCC55 ones using borland ilink32

3. CLARION is unresolved in file d:\cw55\obj\skifer.obj

4. Need help linking NASM .obj's to C++ obj's

5. Linking MF copiled obj's with Turbo C++ obj's

6. Help,how to link Lahey .obj with Ms .obj toget

7. Help,how to link Lanhey .obj with MS .obj together

8. VC++ with masm obj files

9. Link Error: _IntelliDateValue is unresolved in file xxxxx.obj

10. Failing to link long list of OBJ files

11. Linking to .OBJ files in Forth?

12. Linking .obj files -> .exes