TASM: *.inc and *.lib files
Author Message
 TASM: *.inc and *.lib files

I just installed TASM and it came with windows.inc but I need more .inc
files and .lib files (like kernel32.lib, etc) to compile a lot of the
win32asm source code I downloaded. Where can I find these (that will
work with TASM 5.0r)?

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 TASM: *.inc and *.lib files

Quote:
>I just installed TASM and it came with windows.inc but I need more .inc
>files and .lib files (like kernel32.lib, etc) to compile a lot of the
>win32asm source code I downloaded. Where can I find these (that will
>work with TASM 5.0r)?

To create Win32 applications, you'll need the Win32.inc file that
comes with the Wap32 program in the Examples subdirectory.

The Import.lib and Import32.lib files of the Lib directory contain all
the Windows API functions -at least, up to the time when it was
created. You can also make your own .LIB files from any DLL by using
the Implib.exe tool (in the BIN directory). Read Doc\Tlib.txt for
further details.

You can, of course, also try the libraries and include files that come
with Hutch's MASM32 package. The Lib2inc shall make .inc files from a
.lib one.

Manuel Algora

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Library files (lib) and their includes (inc)

2. Tasm libraries (.lib files)

3. Editing LIB Files to Change Functions Within LIB Files

4. MASM *.inc in TASM

5. iammx.inc + tasm 5.0?

6. Need old lib file - expand.lib

7. calling winapi without lib or source for winapi lib files

8. Statically Linking tcl.lib and tk.lib into a standalone .exe file

9. File Manager 2 released (Automatic File Upgrading (inc TPS))

10. MASM to TASM LIB conversion

11. linking Tasm obj's or lib's to (ugh, I know) Pascal

12. Dump Entry Points In .LIB files or .DLL Files