Tutorial for floating point
Author Message
 Tutorial for floating point

Hello World,

I'm looking for tutorial(s), which describe me how to use the floating
point opcodes in assembler, preferrably in NASM syntax.
Can anyone give me a link?

Thanks in advance

Greets
        Andreas
--
     ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
      `o_ o  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~andy   ICQ-No. 14356454

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Tutorial for floating point

Quote:

> I'm looking for tutorial(s), which describe me how to use the floating
> point opcodes in assembler, preferrably in NASM syntax.
> Can anyone give me a link?

Andreas,

The only one that I know is Chapter 14 from Randy Hyde's _The Art of
Assembly Language_.

http://webster.cs.ucr.edu/Page_asm/ArtofAssembly/CH14/CH14-1.html

I do not know of one using NASM.

Hope that this information is of some help.

Ray

Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 1.6, tutorial, and floating point (was Re: varibles)

2. An alternative to floating point (was Re: Floating point non-exactness)

3. IBM 370 Floating point to IEEE floating point

4. Floating point math tutorials.

5. Feedback on new floating point info in tutorial

6. Feedback on new floating point info in tutorial

7. Getting a floating point number from a float-object

8. vax floating pont to unix floating point

9. fixed point vs floating point

10. code with fixed-point or floating-point

11. fixed point vs floating point

12. fixed point vs floating point