Freelance Consultant Available
Author Message
 Freelance Consultant Available

{*filter*} programming consultant available.  I am experienced in
Visual FoxPro,  Visual Basic,  powerbasic,  Assembly,  QuickBasic,
Pascal,  HTML,  JavaScript.
  I have been programming for over 15 years.  I am currently employed as
a VB/VFP/HTML/JavaScript programmer for a back-end mutual fund company.
I am looking to supplement my income by doing some {*filter*} work.
  No job is too small (or too large!).  I will only be taking on one job
at a time,  so if you may require my services,  please respond
immediately!  I am in the PA/NY/NJ/CT area (Well, I live in PA, but I
travel quite a bit).
  No consultation fees,  no deposits.  You pay me when the program is
complete and is to your likeing.
  There are no fees for any errors that may be found in the program
after delivery,  and a small negotiable fee for errors that are not a
result of something I did.  Upgrades are free if they are relatively
minor, and major upgrades are a fraction of the original cost,  as long
as it dosen't amount to a omplete rewrite!
  My fees are reasonable,  and vary according to the size and complexity
of the job.
  Thanks very much for your attention,  and I hope to be hearing from
you soon!

    or

    or

   Or call voice at: 610/718-9013

      My name is Frank Zammetti.

Take care!

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Freelance Consultant Available

2. Freelance Consultant Available

3. PHP Freelance programmer available

4. Smalltalk Consultants Available

5. Smalltalk consultants available

6. Consultant available

7. Smalltalk consultants available

8. VisualAge Consultant/Mentor Available

9. VisualAge Consultant/Mentor Available

10. Smalltalk Consultant Available

11. VA Smalltalk Consultant available

12. Available Smalltalk Consultants