Make$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Without WORK!
Author Message
 Make$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Without WORK!

Make$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$fast!!!!!! This is not a scam or
illegal!!!!!!

I saw an article in an internet newsgroup telling me I could make
$50,000 within a month for an investment of only $5.

I thought it was a huge joke. I spoke to my wife, attorney and friends
about
it, and they all agreed it was some kind of scam. I can't stand scams,
because usually someone gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me. Of
course, I rejected the idea at first. after a short period of about two
weeks I thought : "I have already heard of such things. But on the
Internet
?!?!? ". I decided that even if I had to throw $5 into the fire, I
wouldn't
mind it that much, and gave it a try. After all I needed a LOT more than
five dollars.

Two weeks later, I began receiving money -- every day! I could not
believe
it! Soon, hundreds, and then thousands of dollars began to roll in.
Within 4
weeks, I had received a total of $32,445! It came from everywhere in the
world. My bank account has changed its "-" into a big "+" (++++)!!!.I If
you
follow the three steps below, there is no reason why the same shouldn't
happen to you! This is a legitimate investment opportunity. You invest
$5,
and you receive a return on your investment. So does the next investor.
NOT
ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER- PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.

If you are not interested, then don't participate, but please print this
article and pass it on to someone who may be interested, so they can
take
advantage.

The procedure is simple:

1) Write your name and address, your e-mail address, and the name of the
newsgroup where you learned of this on 5 sheets of paper. Below that,
write
the words, "Please add me to your list." Fold $1 note in each piece of
paper
and send them to the following 5 addresses:

 1. Craig A. Barnes
   6724 Par Ln #3
   Wichita, KS 67212 USA

 2. Bill Danylo
     804 Charles St.
     Glenshaw, PA 15116

 3. Robert Haar
   1628 Hillcrest St.
   Mesquite Tx 75149

 4. Ryan Deville
          316 Upland Dr.
          Lafayette, LA 70506

 5. Ken Rockot
     3086 Countryside Dr.
      Allison Park, PA 15101

2) Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other four names
up.
In other words, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name as the fifth one
on
the list.

3) Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are 17,000, so it
shouldn't be hard to find that many. Try posting to as many newsgroups
as
you can, and the bigger the newsgroup is, the more people are to see
your
message!

You are now in the ad order services business, and should start seeing
returns within a week or two. Of course, the more newsgroups you post
to,
the greater your return is. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may use
psuedonym, call yourself "The Manager", "The Boss", whatever but make
sure
your address is correct.

Now, here is why the system works:

-Of every 200 posts I made, I received 5 responses. Yes, only 5. You
make $5
for every 200 posts with your name at #5.

-Each person who sent you $1 now also makes 200 additional postings with
your name at #4. ie. 1000 postings.
On average therefore, 50 people will send you $1 with your name at #4.
$50.

-Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each with your name at #3 or
10,000
postings. Average return 500 people = $500.
They make 200 postings each with your name at #2=100,000 postings=5000
return at $1 each=$5000.

-Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings with your name at #1 and you
get a
return of $50,000 before your name drops off the list. AND THATS IF
EVERYONE
DOWN THE LINE MAKES 200 POSTINGS! Total income in one cycle=$55,000.

From time to time, when you see your name no longer on the list, you
take
the latest posting that appears in the newsgroups,and send out another
$5,
and put your name at #5, and start posting gain. Remember, 200 postings
is
only a guideline. the more you post, the greater the return.

Lets review why you should do this. The only risk is $5. Anyone can
afford
$5 for such an effortless investment with such SPECTACULAR RETURNS.

Some people have said to me, "what happens if the scheme is played out
and
no one sends me any money? "Big Deal, so you lose $5-but what are the
chances of that happening ?? Do you Realize that NOBODY cares for the
LEGAL
chance of winning such a BIG money as 50,000.00 $$$$ ???? and all for a
microscopic investment of five separate dollars? just think of all of
the
new Internet users that join the net every day!!!

There are millions of internet users, and millions of new net surfers
every
month!!! This is the great plus of the Internet, people all over the
world
can hear you and listen carefully if you talk reasonably. Everyone will
take
that chance ! I agree, If it wasn't the Internet, and was a small circle
of
people, the chance wouldn't have been so small. the amount of money had
be 200 times bigger, and the chances were zero. It wouldn't succeed.

But here, on the Internet, it is a giant village, where new thousands of
members join in every day! You almost can't lose !!!!

Remember- read the instructions carefully, and play fairly. That's the
only
way this will work. Get a printout so you can refer back to this article
easily.

Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep an
eye
on the postings to make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know where
your
name should be.

REMEMBER-HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHEAT THIS IDEA
MAKE MONEY!! BESIDES, NOT PLAYING THE GAME FAIRLY IS ILLEGAL. SO, LET'S
BE
REASONABLE AND PLAY FAIRLY, SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE INTERNET GOLD MINE.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOU ALL, And remember, play fair and you'll win, I don't
want
to mention what might happen to those who won't.

$$$ get rich fast good investment on internet money dollar tj na pengar
snabbt kronor och sex tio tusenlappar sek dm   fr e-mail modem games
game
spel dator computer magazine tidning sporra

Fast Cash

Thu, 27 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TechTips: Making working-at-home work

2. Configure SCXI 1141 without making an acquisition

3. Making a boot disk without Sys.com

4. Changing files without making new images?

5. Making older apl work.

6. MAKING IE4 WORK with VRML and JAVA

7. making IE4 work with JAVA and VRML

8. making %OUT work properly

9. Making com ports work on DELL: for info

10. Will VRML Animation made from Displacement Maps Work?

11. I need some utilities that makes screens works at 60x80 or similar, in COBOL

12. Making a C++ program work as a C++ extension module