Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)
Author Message
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:
>Subject: Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

>>>Subject: Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

>>>Neither the critics nor the ticket-buying public matter,

>>Really? The ticket buyers are not Madonna's fans? If the fans don't see
>>Madonna's movies...then who does, for the most part? ;)

>A lot of the strong fans went to see the film.

No, liar, the **numbers** at the box office prove you to be a liar...

Quote:
> Unfortunately in this
>day and age a lot of people think that to watch a film on DVD at home
>is a lot less hassle than going out for an evening, it's the spirit
>of the age.

No, insecure foamer, that's a lie; **54.5 Million Dollars** worth of "8 mile"
ticket buyers don't agree with your super-insecure
"this day and age a lot of people think that to watch a film on DVD at home"
excuse for Madonna, fact. ;)

Quote:
>>>Shanghai Surprise
>>>is commonly cited as a terrific flop and a terrible film however it was
>>>a hit on video. And how much money is being generated by the television
>>>rights deals?

>>1/10,000th of what Lord Of The Rings will bring in? ;)

>Which is a family film and has been produced especially for commercial
>success.

Excuse-maker-for-Madonna, what's your excuse for "8 mile" earning 54.5 million
dollars its opening weekend; it **wasn't** a "family film" ...agreed?

<LMAWO>

Quote:
>>>I would find out the figures and add it all up and then
>>>I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised why she is still getting deals after
>>>as supposed succession of disasters.

>>That's why her movies die at the box office? ;)

>As I've already explainned this issue is not so important.

No, super-insecure wrist-scratcher, **if** "Swept Away" would have had
"Hit Smash" box office totals...you wouldn't dare be crying your little "not so
important" excuses, I trust. ;)

Quote:
>>>All Madonna needs to do is make more films, nothing can stop her from
>>>doing what she wants now so she doesn't need to pay attention to the
>>>cheap talk;

>>Like when the execs at Hollywood said that she would never get another
starring
>>role? ;)

>Where did you hear that?

All over the **radio** and **TV** ...after "Swept Away" died a stinkish-death
at the box office...

Quote:
>It's obviously not true though,

Liar, they said it. ;)

Quote:
>since she continues
>to get them... :-)

No, Excuse-maker-for-Madonna, the statement was made after "Swept Away" died a
stinkish-death at the box office; you're saying that the "Execs" have offered
Madonna **new** movie roles...during the past few weeks???

<LMAWO...Snag!!!>

Quote:
>>>even in the event that no co-operation would give her backing
>>>[ EXTREMELY unlikely now she has entered herself into the history books
>>>as a huge icon ]

>>No, exTREMEly likely, because she has been entered into the majority of the
>>ticket buyers minds as being one of the worst actresses that has ever
>>lived...making some of the biggest flop-BOMBS ever...agreed? ;)

>She is Madonna. Since she established herself as a worldwide
> superstar

>She is a fantastically talented actress.

Frothy, we've never denied her "worldwide" fame...but you're
in denial of the fact that the vast majority of the entire world's
population...consider Madonna to be a real stinkish ac-Tor, fact.

"Worst Actress of the Century: Madonna" --2000 Razzie Awards

I think this says it all. :)

"Opening in 196 theaters, 'Swept Away' managed to bring in just
$354,000, slightly less than Adam Sandler's new movie, which
played on five screens."

<chortle>

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 06:39:28 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

[...lots of Bible code snipped...]

Astonishing - you write faster than one can think...

Posting 1: 23:25
Posting 2: 23.29 (Sir, you were replying to yourself here. Perhaps you
should have waited, until somebody responds. Maybe you're too fast...)
Posting 3: 23:39

Is Bible a compiler or an interpreter? Some Bible how-to's or Bible
manuals available? Does this weird Bible code really work? Ever thought
about porting Bible to OS/2? Would look nice as WPS application (I
guess, there's a lot of OOP in Bible)...

Perhaps you should use CORAN (C OR ANother):

class CHRtB
{
 very long   funds=GET(pockets);
 not long   enough=204;
 if(CharltonHestonReadstheBible=true)
 {
  if(Bible==asm)
  {
   (post here=true);
  }
  else
  {
   JOIN ("comp.os.os2.advocacy");

   InfiniteLoop:

   MEET ("The real OS/2 Guy");
   BUY  ("SWC");
   funds-=enough;
   If(funds>=enough)
   {
    GOTO InfiniteLoop;
   }
   else
   {
    GOTO origin;
   }
  }
 }

Quote:
}

See the remarkable reduced code? CORAN is more effective than Bible,
don't you think? BTW - CORAN is available for any platform, but
permanently sold out!

Greetings from Augsburg

Bernhard Schornak

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 08:46:37 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)
Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:

> [...lots of Bible code snipped...]

[Spank]

Quote:
> Astonishing - you write faster than one can think...

Stay real **slow**, 'kay? ;)

Quote:
> Posting 1: 23:25
> Posting 2: 23.29 (Sir, you were replying to yourself here. Perhaps you
> should have waited, until somebody responds. Maybe you're too fast...)

No, real *slow* moron, those are 3 **seperate** replies made to 3
seperate postings that Madonna Rulez originally made; I even listed
the replies as seperate "Post New Message" postings.

Oh well...

Quote:
> Posting 3: 23:39

[Evasion Noted]

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 21:57:29 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)
Coco Lee, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the
depth and breadth and height My soul can reach; of everyday's Most quiet

Your parents must have been on a {*filter*}ic trip to give you *such* a name!

Quote:
>[Spank]

Never hit a moving truck, could cause serious damage to your body:

             _______    _____________________________
           /________|  |
          | D   O   |  |
          |_D___>___|  |   S H O  -  I N T E R N A T
          |        -|  |
   O      |         |  |_____________________________
 /-|-\     \________|WWWWWWWW|WWWWW
  | |    _____O____________O___O_____________________

before ...

   _______    _____________________________
 /________|  |
| D   O   |  |
|_D___>___|  |   S H O  -  I N T E R N A T
|        -|  |
|         |  |_____________________________
 \________|WWWWWWWWW|WWWWW   ---> watch out, three more wheels coming!
_____O____________O___O___ ?====== <--- you

... and after hitting a truck...

[ Copyright: sho - Published under the terms of the LGPL, see
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; ]

Quote:
>>Astonishing - you write faster than one can think...

>Stay real **slow**, 'kay? ;)

You should know that trucks are limited to 80 km/h (at least in Europe)! :-D

Quote:
>>Posting 1: 23:25
>>Posting 2: 23.29 (Sir, you were replying to yourself here. Perhaps you
>>should have waited, until somebody responds. Maybe you're too fast...)

Did you really expect, that I read such postings? Looks like another
*spam* message...

Quote:
>No, real *slow* moron, those are 3 **seperate** replies made to 3
>seperate postings that Madonna Rulez originally made; I even listed
>the replies as seperate "Post New Message" postings.

Only 3 postings of Bible code visible in *alt.lang.asm* until you added
another 2...

Quote:
>Oh well...

>>Posting 3: 23:39

>[Evasion Noted]

See, I'm a kind of a weirdo myself - but you might be a serious case for
the psychiatrist... :-D

Greetings from Augsburg

Bernhard Schornak

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 00:43:46 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)
Coco Lee, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach; of everyday's Most quiet

Your parents must have been on a {*filter*}ic trip to give you *such* a name!

Quote:
> [Spank]

Never hit a moving truck, could cause serious damage to your body:

              _______    _____________________________
            /________|  |
           | D   O   |  |
           |_D___>___|  |   S H O  -  I N T E R N A T
           |        -|  |
    O      |         |  |_____________________________
  /-|-\     \________|WWWWWWWW|WWWWW
   | |    _____O____________O___O_____________________

before ...

    _______    _____________________________
  /________|  |
| D   O   |  |
|_D___>___|  |   S H O  -  I N T E R N A T
|        -|  |
|         |  |_____________________________
  \________|WWWWWWWWW|WWWWW          ---> watch out, three more wheels coming!
_____O____________O___O___  ?====== <--- you

... and after hitting a truck...

[ Copyright: sho - Published under the terms of the LGPL, see < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; ]

Quote:
>> Astonishing - you write faster than one can think...

> Stay real **slow**, 'kay? ;)

You should know that trucks are limited to 80 km/h (at least in Europe)! :-D

Quote:
>> Posting 1: 23:25
>> Posting 2: 23.29 (Sir, you were replying to yourself here. Perhaps
>> you should have waited, until somebody responds. Maybe you're too
>> fast...)

Did you really expect, that I read such postings? Looks like another *spam* message...

Quote:
> No, real *slow* moron, those are 3 **seperate** replies made to 3
> seperate postings that Madonna Rulez originally made; I even listed
> the replies as seperate "Post New Message" postings.

Only 3 postings of Bible code visible in *alt.lang.asm* until you added another 2...

Quote:
> Oh well...

>> Posting 3: 23:39

> [Evasion Noted]

See, I'm a kind of a weirdo myself - but you might be a serious case for the psychiatrist... :-D

Greetings from Augsburg

Bernhard Schornak

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 01:03:33 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:
>Subject: Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

>Coco Lee, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to
the
>depth and breadth and height My soul can reach; of everyday's Most
quiet

>Your parents must have been on a {*filter*}ic trip to give you *such* a
name!

That made you seem real gullible and desperate. ;P

Quote:
>>[Spank]

>Never hit a moving truck, could cause serious damage to your body:

[Death threat...Noted] <giggle>

Quote:
>>>Astonishing - you write faster than one can think...

>>Stay real **slow**, 'kay? ;)

>You should know that trucks are limited to 80 km/h (at least in
Europe)! :-D

[Evasion Noted]

Quote:
>>>Posting 1: 23:25
>>>Posting 2: 23.29 (Sir, you were replying to yourself here. Perhaps
you
>>>should have waited, until somebody responds. Maybe you're too
fast...)

>Did you really expect, that I read such postings?

You're so controlled that you're forced to reply to postings...that
you don't even "read"?

<Spank>

Quote:
>>No, real *slow* moron, those are 3 **seperate** replies made to 3
>>seperate postings that Madonna Rulez originally made; I even listed
>>the replies as seperate "Post New Message" postings.

>Only 3 postings of Bible code visible in *alt.lang.asm* until you
added
>another 2...

And you'll continue to "read" them?

<chortle>

Quote:
>>Oh well...

>>>Posting 3: 23:39

>>[Evasion Noted]

>See, I'm a kind of a weirdo myself - but you might be a serious case
for
>the psychiatrist... :-D

[Evasion and libelous desperation...Noted]

Oh well...

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 01:49:43 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:
>Subject: Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

>Coco Lee, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to
the
>depth and breadth and height My soul can reach; of everyday's Most
quiet

>Your parents must have been on a {*filter*}ic trip to give you *such* a
name!

That made you seem real gullible and desperate. ;P

Quote:
>>[Spank]

>Never hit a moving truck, could cause serious damage to your body:

[Death threat...Noted] <giggle>

Quote:
>>>Astonishing - you write faster than one can think...

>>Stay real **slow**, 'kay? ;)

>You should know that trucks are limited to 80 km/h (at least in
Europe)! :-D

[Evasion Noted]

Quote:
>>>Posting 1: 23:25
>>>Posting 2: 23.29 (Sir, you were replying to yourself here. Perhaps
you
>>>should have waited, until somebody responds. Maybe you're too
fast...)

>Did you really expect, that I read such postings?

You're so controlled that you're forced to reply to postings...that
you don't even "read"?

<Spank>

Quote:
>>No, real *slow* moron, those are 3 **seperate** replies made to 3
>>seperate postings that Madonna Rulez originally made; I even listed
>>the replies as seperate "Post New Message" postings.

>Only 3 postings of Bible code visible in *alt.lang.asm* until you
added
>another 2...

And you'll continue to "read" them?

<chortle>

Quote:
>>Oh well...

>>>Posting 3: 23:39

>>[Evasion Noted]

>See, I'm a kind of a weirdo myself - but you might be a serious case
for
>the psychiatrist... :-D

[Evasion and libelous desperation...Noted]

Thanks, pawn. ;P
Oh well...

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 01:50:55 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)
Coco Lee, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the
depth and breadth and height My soul can reach; of everyday's Most quiet

Maybe this is the largest name you ever have read throughout your whole
life but it seems that even this one may be beaten some day by a even
more stupid person than me but that does not matter because it does not
interest me for real and there might be much more interesting things
which could be done instead of trying to invent even more long and even
more stupid names like mine if you came until here you must be really
stupid [(C) Bernhard Schornak] replies:

Quote:
>That made you seem real gullible and desperate. ;P

{> That is your opinion... <}

Quote:
>[Death threat...Noted] <giggle>

{> Who did? May I watch how you be slaughtered? Is it for free? <}

Quote:
>[Evasion Noted]

{> You should expand your vocabulary... <}

Quote:
>You're so controlled that you're forced to reply to postings...that
>you don't even "read"?

{> Why should I? It's much more fun to reply to unread messages, isn't
it? Sometimes I even skip reading the header... Let it be known that
*noone* controls me! Who would be able to force me? You? Boahahaha... <}

Quote:
><Spank>

{> Ts, ts, ts - maybe you should visit a doctor, you're really sick... <}

{> Maybe I should add a <clank> after each 2nd sentence? (You know -
that sound if somebody knocks on your head, Mrs./Ms./Mr. "Coco Lee, How
do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and
breadth and height My soul can reach; of everyday's Most quiet need as
men strive for Right; I love thee purely"?) <}

Quote:
>And you'll continue to "read" them?
><chortle>

<clank ... oops>

{> You mismatch reading with counting! <}

{> Actually I'm just wondering, how I could ever click on your first
message. IT IS SO BORING... See - the first thing I do in general is to
click on "mark all messages read". Must have accidentally pointed to a
random location while clicking, I guess... <}

Quote:
>>>Oh well...

>>>[Evasion Noted]

<clank>

{> Nothing worth to note. Use your precious time to develop more
developed Bible code! <}

Quote:

>>See, I'm a kind of a weirdo myself - but you might be a serious case

>for

>>the psychiatrist... :-D

>[Evasion and libelous desperation...Noted]

<clank>

{> Hey, do you have such a thick notebook? No problem, you will need
some more! <}

Quote:
>Oh well...

<clank>

{> You're repeating yourself. Better use a loop construct to avoid using
the same code again and again! <}

{> BTW - Where do you come from? Even in Bavaria we get our water via a
pipe. Poor sod... <}

{> Perhaps you should have noticed, that you are posting in the wrong NG
at the moment. Even if me's a bit weird having fun with such stupidities
- most people here are not very interested in your Bible code, because
they do assembly language only. Probably you're really wasting your time
with posting here. Nevertheless, you may try it again as long as you get
frustrated (I'm better than you, because I have the advantage of an own
brain!). <}

{> Sorry for the twice cancelled message, my truck wasn't displayed as
designed. You answered twice, so I mention this... <}

As we say in Bavaria - Pfat'Di! (= Bless You!)

Maybe this is the largest name you ever have read throughout your whole
life but it seems that even this one may be beaten some day by a even
more stupid person than me but that does not matter because it does not
interest me for real and there might be much more interesting things
which could be done instead of trying to invent even more long and even
more stupid names like mine if you came until here you must be really
stupid [(C) by and aka Bernhard Schornak]

P.S.: I hope, your sense of humour is better developed than your Bible
code...

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 05:27:02 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:
>Subject: Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

>Maybe this is the largest name you ever have read throughout your whole
>life but it seems that even this one may be beaten some day by a even
>more stupid person than me

You JUST admitted that you're stupid...thanks. :)

[sniggle]

Quote:
>>[Death threat...Noted] <giggle>

>{> Who did?

[evasion and fear duly noted] :)

Quote:
>>[Evasion Noted]

>{> You should expand your vocabulary... <}

{> That is your opinion... <}

SNAG!!!!!

Quote:
>>You're so controlled that you're forced to reply to postings...that
>>you don't even "read"?

>{> Why should I?

Because you're that fearful and confused? ;)

Quote:
>It's much more fun to reply to unread messages, isn't
>it?

Because you're that fearful and confused? ;)

Quote:
>Who would be able to force me? You? Boahahaha... <}

Stay forced...'kay? ;)

Quote:
>><Spank>

>{> Ts, ts, ts - maybe you should visit a doctor, you're really sick... <}

Fact or speculation?

Quote:
>>And you'll continue to "read" them?
>><chortle>

><clank ... oops>

>{> You mismatch reading with counting! <}

~schornak, reading, not counting :)

SNAG!!!!!!!

Quote:
>{> Actually I'm just wondering, how I could ever click on your first
>message. IT IS SO BORING... See - the first thing I do in general is to
>click on "mark all messages read". Must have accidentally pointed to a
>random location while clicking, I guess... <}

You keep being forced to explain yourself...why? ;)

Quote:
>{> Hey, do you have such a thick notebook? No problem, you will need
>some more! <}

Fact or speculation?

Quote:
>{> Perhaps you should have noticed, that you are posting in the wrong NG
>at the moment.

~schornak, at the wrong NG

Quote:
>Even if me's a bit weird having fun with such stupidities
>- most people here are not very interested in your Bible code, because
>they do assembly language only. Probably you're really wasting your time
>with posting here. Nevertheless, you may try it again as long as you get
>frustrated (I'm better than you, because I have the advantage of an own
>brain!). <}

You're stupid enough to think you'll outlast Danny's 4 years and 1,600+
postings? ;)

Quote:
>P.S.: I hope, your sense of humour is better developed than your Bible
>code...

They always say that, as the feeders are getting spanked away.

[sniggle]

Quote:
>a even
>if you came until here
>how you be
>have the advantage of an own
>brain!

[sigh]

-------

As to cleaning up this group believe me I have been working on that...I have
the perfect solution but it will take a little time to get sorted out but I
will e-mail people on my list here as things progress, :-)

--Madonna Rulez [12-18-02]

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 06:02:56 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:
>Subject: Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

>Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm, alt.fan.madonna

>Coco Lee, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to
the
>depth and breadth and height My soul can reach; of everyday's Most

>Maybe this is the largest name you ever have read throughout your
> whole life but it seems that even this one may be beaten some day by
> a even more stupid person than me but that does not matter because it
> does not interest me for real and there might be much more interesting
> things which could be done instead of trying to invent even more long
> and even more stupid names like mine if you came until here you must
> be really stupid

[Forged Posting Alert]

Wow...that made you seem really desperate and disjointed. 8)

<prattle>

Quote:
>>That made you seem real gullible and desperate. ;P

> That is your opinion...

And with your need to forge postings, you seem even more desperate.

Quote:
>>[Death threat...Noted] <giggle>

> Who did?

[Evasion and denial...Noted] <prattle>

Quote:
>May I watch how you be slaughtered?

[Death threat...Noted]

Quote:
>>[Evasion Noted]

>You should expand your vocabulary...

[Evasion Noted]

Quote:
>>You're so controlled that you're forced to reply to postings...that
>>you don't even "read"?

>Why should I? It's much more fun to reply to unread messages, isn't
>it?

Milksop, you're an even more controlled little pawn than I originally
gave you credit for. 8)

Quote:
>><Spank>

>Ts, ts, ts - maybe you should visit a doctor, you're really sick...

More desperate speculations? That makes you seem real unhinged...and
spanked.

<chortle>

Quote:
>>And you'll continue to "read" them?

>><chortle>

><clank ... oops>

[Evasion Noted] <spank>

Quote:
>Let it be known that *noone* controls me!

>Actually I'm just wondering, how I could ever click on your first
>message. IT IS SO BORING...

You're forced to reply (aGain) to what you call "BORING"?
Little bootlicker, you do realize **just** how controlled that made
you appear, I trust...

From this day forward, I shall declareth spanketh over thee. 8)

Quote:
>See - the first thing I do in general is to
>click on "mark all messages read". Must have accidentally pointed to
>random location while clicking, I guess...

So...you replied by *accident*, and you'll continue to reply...by
accident? Thanks, Milksop, you're just way more controlled than I
originally gave you credit for. 8P

Quote:
>>[Evasion and libelous desperation...Noted]

><clank>

>>Oh well...

><clank>

>You're repeating yourself.

You're repeating yourself.

Quote:
>Perhaps you should have noticed, that you are posting in the wrong NG
>at the moment.

You're too ignorant to realize that the "Newsgroups:" section listed
both ...alt.lang.asm *and* alt.fan.madonna?

Quote:
>- most people here are not very interested in your Bible code,
because
>they do assembly language only.

Because they notice that you're being a real evasive feeder, and they
prefer to be NONfeeders?

<chitter>

Quote:
>Probably you're really wasting your time
>with posting here.

So...you plan to relinquish your duties of being a controlled 'ittle
feeder?

Quote:
>Nevertheless, you may try it again as long as you get
>frustrated

Because you're so frustrated...that you reply to unread postings, and
postings that you call "BORING"?

<LMAWO>

Quote:
>I'm better than you, because I have the advantage of an own
>brain!

"advantage of an own brain!" ??

That made you seem extremely ignorant. ;P

<cachinnating>

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 06:43:12 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

"Coco Lee, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the
depth and breadth and height My soul can reach; of everyday's Most quiet
need as men strive for Right; I love thee purely"

Quote:
> Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

lol

Things I'd never thought I'd see #2674: A cross post to a.l.a and a.f.m :)

--
regards,
-Brent

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 22:59:29 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:

>lol

>Things I'd never thought I'd see #2674: A cross post to a.l.a and a.f.m :)

Oops - now that you mention it... :-D

Greetings from Augsburg

Bernhard Schornak

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 19:53:45 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:
>Subject: Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

>"Coco Lee, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the
>depth and breadth and height My soul can reach; of everyday's Most quiet
>need as men strive for Right; I love thee purely"

>> Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

>lol

>Things I'd never thought I'd see #2674: A cross post to a.l.a and a.f.m :)

That just almost made you appear impressed...of course. ;)

[exits pointing at bicep]

-------

As to cleaning up this group believe me I have been working on that...I have
the perfect solution but it will take a little time to get sorted out but I
will e-mail people on my list here as things progress, :-)

--Madonna Rulez [12-18-02]

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:43:03 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:
>You're too ignorant to realize that the "Newsgroups:" section listed
>both ...alt.lang.asm *and* alt.fan.madonna?

Yep. If *you* put them in there, methinks it's *your* problem and *you*
are responsible for that...

I think, we had our fun now, but there are times for joking and times to
come back to seriousness again. This time is now. Please accept, that
many people in this NG are 40 and above - they are not interested in
your jokes at all. If you have to say something serious, then you will
get serious replies. If you're not interested in asm programming, please
stay in the NG where you subscribed and *don't* cross-post here.

Nevertheless - I enjoyed producing some stupid nonsense without any
point at all... ;)

Greetings from Augsburg

Bernhard Schornak

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:11:05 GMT
 Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

Quote:
>Subject: Re: Swept Away - ***BLASTED*** Str8 to Video :)

>>You're too ignorant to realize that the "Newsgroups:" section listed
>>both ...alt.lang.asm *and* alt.fan.madonna?

>Yep.

SPANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Quote:
>I think, we had our fun now,

Gettin' slapped away, so soon? ;)

Quote:
>Please accept, that
>many people in this NG are 40 and above - they are not interested in
>your jokes at all.

All except you, pigeon? ;)

Quote:
>If you're not interested in asm programming, please
>stay in the NG where you subscribed and *don't* cross-post here.

Are you subscribed to a.f.m., ruined, little pigeon?

Quote:
>Nevertheless - I enjoyed producing some stupid nonsense without any
>point at all... ;)

Happy lurking, weakened, little pigeon.

[exits bouncing pecs]

-------

As to cleaning up this group believe me I have been working on that...I have
the perfect solution but it will take a little time to get sorted out but I
will e-mail people on my list here as things progress, :-)

--Madonna Rulez [12-18-02]

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:25:22 GMT

 [ 37 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2] [3]

 Relevant Pages

1. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

2. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

3. VIDEO - VIDEO

4. APL\360 - Blast from the Past - Toronto APL SIG meeting

5. SI 1260 : pb with sweep fmin<1Hz

6. How to Generate a Swept Sine Wave

7. References to compacting mark-sweep GC

8. DC Sweep using HP6632A

9. sweep programm-vi for voetsch vt4004

10. Why Ruby Uses Mark-and-Sweep GC?

11. Buzz.wrl of the Week sweeps launched!

12. incremental mark/sweep