$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$ MONEY$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$
Author Message
 $$$$$ MONEY $$$$$ MONEY$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$

$$$$$ LOSER $$$$$ LOSER $$$$$ LOSER $$$$$

Cheers,
Damien

Are you a shareware programmer? E-mail me for info on
something I'm writing to make your life a lot easier!!!
=== " http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; ===

Mon, 15 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 $$$$$ MONEY $$$$$ MONEY$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$

Hello! I've got some awesome news that I think you need to take
two minutes to read if you have ever thought "How could I make
some serious cash in a hurry???" , or been in serious debt,
ready to do almost anything to get the money needed to pay off
those bill collectors.  So grab a snack, a warm cup of coffee, or
a glass of your favorite beverage, get comfortable and listen to
this interesting, exciting find!

(If you're reading this on-line, I suggest that you quickly
download it to your hard drive FIRST, just in case some do-gooder
takes it off the news board.  You can always read it with a text
editor, like Windows Notepad.  Also, you will find this copy on
your disk to be most useful, as you will later see.  Just use the
File: Save As command.)

Let me start by saying that I FINALLY FOUND IT!  That's right!  I
found it! And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!! I hate those schemes
like multi-level marketing, mail-order schemes, envelope stuffing
scams, 900 number scams... the list goes on forever.  I have tried
every darn get rich quick scheme out there over the past 12 years.
I somehow got on mailing lists for people looking to make money
(more like 'desperate stupid people who will try anything for
money!').  Well,  when I was a {*filter*}ager,  these claims to 'get me
rich quick' sounded irresistible!  I would shell out $14.95 here,
$29.95 there, $24.95 here, and another $49.95 there.  I had maxed
out my new Circuit City Card AND my Visa...   I was desperate for
money!!  So, I gave them all a chance but failed at every one of
them!  Maybe they worked for some people, but not for me.
Eventually, I just tossed that JUNK MAIL in the trash when I got
the mail.  I recognized it right away.  I can smell a money scam
from a mile away these days,  SO I THOUGHT.... I thought I could
sniff out a scam easily.  WAS I WRONG!!

I was scanning thru a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating to GET
CASH FAST!!  I thought... "Here on the Internet??  Well, I'll just
have to see what schemes could possibly be on the internet."  The
article described a way to MAIL A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY FIVE
PEOPLE AND MAKE $50,000 IN CASH WITHIN 4 WEEKS!  Well, the more I
thought about it, the more I became very curious.  Why?  Because
of the way it worked AND BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY COST ME FIVE
DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS), THAT'S ALL I EVER PAY.... EVER!!

Let's review the reasons why you should do this:  The only cost
factors are for the five stamps, the 5 envelopes and the 5 one
dollar bills that you send out to the listed names by snail mail
(US Postal Service Mail).  Then just simply repost the article
(WITH YOUR NAME ADDED) to all the newsgroups and local BBS's you
can.  Then sit back and, (ironically), enjoy walking (you can run
if you like! :o)  ) down your driveway to your mailbox and scoop up
your rewards!!  We all have five dollars to put into such an easy
effortless investment with SPECTACULAR REALISTIC RETURNS OF
$15,000 to $25,000 in about 3-5 weeks!  So HOLD OFF ON THOSE
LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR TODAY, EAT AT HOME TONIGHT INSTEAD OF TAKEOUT
FROM McDONALDS AND INVEST FIVE DOLLARS IN THIS AMAZING MONEY
MAKING SYSTEM NOW!!!  YOU CAN'T LOSE!!

Just think about it for a minute, it's such a simple way for everyone
to increase their income a little bit with no risk.  You only need
to have 5 other people send you a dollar and you've already broken
even!
I think this is a lot less riskier than those other get rich quick
schemes
so try it out and see for yourself.

So how do you do it exactly, you ask?  I have carefully provided
the most detailed, yet straightforward instructions on how to
easily get this underway and get your cash on its way.  SO, ARE
YOU READY TO MAKE SOME CASH!!!??  HERE WE GO!!!

*** (THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE.) ***

OK,  Read this carefully.  Get a printout of this information, if
you like, so you can easily refer to it as often as needed.  (Not
that it's difficult or anything.)

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.  Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following: "Please
add my name to your list".  This creates a service out of this
money making system and thus making it completely legal.  You are
not just randomly sending a dollar to someone, you are paying one
dollar for a legitimate service.  Make sure  you include your name
and address.  I assure you that,  again,  this is completely
legal!  For a neat little twist, also write what slot their name
was in:  "You were in slot 3", just to add a little fun!  This is
all about having fun and making money at the same time!

2.  Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill, (no checks
or money orders), and put them into an envelope and send it on its
way to the five people listed.  The folding of the paper around
the bill will ensure its arrival to its recipient. THIS STEP IS
IMPORTANT!!  (Otherwise, some unscrupulous mail delivery person
may see what's inside and start helping himself to all the
thousands of envelopes arriving!)

3.  Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING
TO YOUR MAILBOX.  Look at the list of five people;  remove the
first name from position one and move everyone on the list up
one slot on the list.  Position 2 name will now move to the
position 1 slot,  position 3 will now become position 2, 4 will
be 3, 5 will be 4.  Now put your name, address, zipcode AND
COUNTRY in position 5, the bottom position on the list.

4.  Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin boards' message areas & file sections as possible.  Give
a catchy description of the file so it gets noticed!!  Such as:
"NEED FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF YOUR
DEBTS??",  etc.  And the more uploads, the more money you will
make, and of course, the more money the others on the list will
make too.  LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST AND
BY PUTTING FORTH 120 PERCENT INTO THIS PROFITABLE & AMAZING
SYSTEM!!!  You'll reap the benefits, believe me!!! Set a goal for
the number of total uploads you'll post, at least 200 postings
or more!  Always have a goal in mind!!! If you can UUE encode the
file when uploading,  that will make it easier for the people to
receive it and have it downloaded to their hard drive.  That way
they get a copy of the article right on their computer without
hassles of viewing and then saving the article from the File menu.
DON'T ALTER THE FILE TYPE, leave it as an MS-DOS Text file. The
best test is to be able to view this file using Microsoft's
Notepad for Windows 3.x or WordPad for Windows '95.  (Do NOT use
the WordWrap option.  It will{*filter*}the margins up!) If the margins
look right without making the screen slide left or right when at
the ends of the sentences, you're in business!

5.  If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS,
or "POST" a message on a newsgroup asking how to post a file,
tell them who your Internet provider is and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE
GLAD TO HELP.  I would try to describe how to do it but there are
simply too many internet software packages with slightly different
yet relatively simple ways to post or upload a file.  Just ask for
help or look in the help section for 'posting'. I do know that for
GNN, you simply select 'POST' then enter a catchy description
under the subject box, choose 'ATTACH', selecting 'UUE' and NOT
'TXT', then choose 'Browse' to go look for the file. Find your
text file, i.e. CASH.TXT, and click on it and choose 'OK'.  Place
a one line statement in the main body section of the message post
screen. Something like "Download this to read how to get cash
arriving in your mailbox with no paybacks!" or whatever.  Just
make sure it represents its true feasibility, NOT something
like... "Get one million dollars flooding in your mailbox in two
days!"  You'll never get ANY responses!

6.  And this is the step I like.  JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE
BECAUSE CASH IS ON ITS WAY!!  Expect to see a little money
start to trickle in around 2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEKS 3 & 4, THE
MONEY STORM WILL HIT YOUR MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it
out of the mailbox and try not to scream too loud (outside anyway)
when you realize YOU HIT THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!

7.  So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
special you always wanted or buy that special person in your life
(or the one you want in your life) a gift they'll never forget.
ENJOY LIFE!

8.  Now when you get low on this money supply,  simply re-activate
this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you
originally posted and possibly some new places you now know of.
Don't ever lose this file, always keep a copy at your reach for
when you ever need cash.  THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN
ALWAYS RE-USE TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN CASH IS NEEDED!

THE NAMES LIST       THE NAMES LIST      THE NAME LIST
*     HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL!!!
*
*  1. Riad Wahby
*      1172 Fox Ridge Road
*      Fort Dodge, IA  50501
*
*  2. Tim Trottman
*       N. 105 Cherry St
*       Colfax, Wa. 99111
*
*  3. Matt Rinkenberger
*      3520 Richmond Rd.
*      Lincoln, NE 68504
*
*   4. Kurt Rasmussen
*      60 Larmer st.
*       howlong NSW 2643
*       AUSTRALIA
*
*   5. Jose Martinez
*       Apdo. Postal  R.P. - 58
*       Chihuahua, Chih.  Mexico.
*
* REMEMBER, 100% COOPERATION AND HONESTY
* MAKES THIS SUCCESSFUL AND PROFITABLE!
* SO WHY DONT WE ALL COOPERATE.  ITS ONLY $5.
* YOU HAVE LITTLE TO INVEST AND A LOT TO WIN!

Mon, 15 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ~Money~Money~Money~Money~Money~

2. Money.....Money.....Money.....Money.....Money...

3. money money money

4. Money, money, money...

5. Money Money

6. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)

7. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)

8. MONEY MONEY

9. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)

10. $$QUICK MONEY$$ - money.txt [01/01]

11. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)