programming the interrupt controller
Author Message
 programming the interrupt controller

Can someone give me a description on how to program the interrupt
controller in assembly?

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:37:17 GMT
 programming the interrupt controller

Quote:

> Can someone give me a description on how to program the interrupt
> controller in assembly?

Not unless you specify the interrupt controller.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  FROZEN ENTREES may
                                  at               be flung by members of

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:30:13 GMT
 programming the interrupt controller

"Gerd Vermont" asked:
| Can someone give me a description on how to program the interrupt
| controller in assembly?

If standard PIC is your quest then look for "ports" in RBIL.
For PCI-IRQ-holders "google" for PCI.
__
wolfgang

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:35:05 GMT
 programming the interrupt controller

in comp.sys.arm:

Quote:
> Can someone give me a description on how to program the interrupt
> controller in assembly?

What a fascinating cross-post list.  It can't possible be right.

If your question is about MS-DOS, it is about a computer that can't
possible have an ARM in it.

If your question is truly about an ARM, it can't run MS-DOS.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:47:08 GMT

1. Plez help...Programming the interrupt controller

2. AAA: Programmable Interrupt Controller programming problem

3. Intel 8259a Interrupt Controller Programming Info?

4. INTERRUPT CONTROLLER

5. PM Programming: Interrupts not interrupting

6. Interrupt Controller ?

7. 8259A Programmable Interrupt Controller datasheet.

8. Q: Interrupt Controller

9. Receive error-1 at TCP/IP read - GPIB controller must be controller in charge

10. -*****-= Controller Programming =-*****- A request

11. -*****+ Controller programming +*****- A request

12. Floppy Disk Controller Programming-DOCS