MASM or TASM for DOS
Author Message
 MASM or TASM for DOS

where can I find TASM or MASM for DOS (I do not want or need any windows version).

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 05:58:45 GMT
 MASM or TASM for DOS
You can find it in here :

http://www.assemblybr.hpg.ig.com.br/index.htm

Escobar

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:51:16 GMT
 MASM or TASM for DOS
Quote:

> where can I find TASM or MASM for DOS (I do not want or need any windows version).

     If you are generating simple (.com) programs you might consider A86,
available as shareware from www.eji.com. This assembler is very fast, and
produces the .COM file directly without linking or exe2bin. The shareware
version is for 16-bit instructions only; the 32-bit version, A386, costs
$80.
     An interesting point; assembly error messages are inserted directly
into your source code, making debugging easier.
- - - - - - - -
Hosting AES, the Advanced Encryption Standard            Robert G. Durnal

from http://www.afn.org/~afn21533/tinyaes.zip

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:24:17 GMT
 MASM or TASM for DOS
Dunno whether You are an aquaintance of the author of this page, but the
first zipfile of the complete masm package is corrupt :-((((.

Quote:
> You can find it in here :

> http://www.assemblybr.hpg.ig.com.br/index.htm

> Escobar

Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:19:02 GMT

1. MASM or TASM /w TC++|DOS

2. TASM to MASM conversion help needed!

3. nasm, tasm, masm, hla

4. MASM/TASM to NASM Converter?

5. Masm and Tasm question.

6. translate code in TASM format to MASM format

7. TASM VS MASM

8. fatal error A1010 in masm, but not tasm

9. Whats the diff between TASM and MASM ??

10. tasm -> masm

11. about tasm 5.0 and masm 6.11

12. tasm masm nasm dazm ...