how many interrputs i need to do
Author Message
 how many interrputs i need to do

Quote:
>And would you like to tell me how many things (may be interrupt) that i
need
>to take care to prevent the computer cause a shutdown?

For interrupts, on a standard PC/AT compatible machine, I'd say 48.
32 exceptions and 16 IRQ's.

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

2. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

3. Need assistance with doing something [semi-LONG]

4. Cry For Help - Need work done on PB Source - $$$

5. NEED MONEY, LEASING, LOANS, FINANCING WE GET IT DONE 5606

6. I need some work done.....

7. Need Example CICS/REXX doing CICS LINK with COMMAREA to non-REXX PGM

8. In need of firm doing commercial Ada development

9. Novice Programmer needs help doing something simple, MERGE

10. I need help doing a prolog multi-insert!!!

11. Need suggestion on doing character-graphic testing

12. need help doing peek-char from f77 FORTRAN on UNIX box