Adding/Changing expiration and serial information in programs
Author Message
 Adding/Changing expiration and serial information in programs

    I want to know how to edit expiration and serial info in programs, like
what to look for, what does each key mean, etc. Any help would be
appreiated, also, I;m hex editing the program with Hex Workshop. Thanks

Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. about utility program named "Winteracter "...i need any information about the program..^^

2. adding program to windows 'programs' menu

3. Product Update CWRES 2.0 - Add version information to Clarion EXEs

4. Add version information to your Clarion EXEs

5. adding information with EAI

6. Adding hour and minute information

7. Cannot Add Header Information Error

8. Cannot add header information

9. how to add information to an edge?

10. Added Serial Support for the Macintosh

11. Added Serial Support for Macintosh

12. Some ToolsAsia'98 information has been changed,