microcontrollers
Author Message
 microcontrollers

hi. i am trying to find out resources on 8255 and
8251A microcontrollers and programming them with assembly.any help will be
appreciated.

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 microcontrollers

Quote:
> hi. i am trying to find out resources on 8255 and
> 8251A microcontrollers and programming them with assembly.any help
will be
> appreciated.

   Try link to legacy intel chips from my homepage.

-- http://bphantom.hypermart.net --

-- Too many flames with too much to burn
And life's only made of paper --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk For MicroControllers

2. Microcontroller Interpreter Advice Needed

3. Linear Rational Approximation In Microcontroller Work

4. Microcontroller choice

5. How LabVIEW get interrupt signal from microcontroller

6. Has anyone tried to program a ST7 microcontroller using LabVIEW

7. FORTH Based microcontroller

8. Microcontroller Lease in Germany

9. AVR microcontroller is Forth friendly

10. Microcontroller with stack

11. Microcontroller with stack

12. 8051 microcontroller FAQ