HELP, QUICK!!!
Author Message
 HELP, QUICK!!!

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:22:06 +0100, "Grgory Babusiaux"

Quote:
> I'm a beginner in asm8086.

> My problem:
> Suppose that we have an information contained in 32 bits.
> BX contains bits from 0 to 15 and AX contains bits from 16 to 31.
> We want to put the uneven bits on AX and even bits on BX but in the same
> order. Example: suppose that characters are bits:
> AX:  f' e' d' c' b' a'  z  y  x  w  v  u  t  s  r  q
> BX : p  o  n  m  l  k  j  i  h  g  f  e  d  c  b  a
> the program should do:
> AX:   f' d' b' z  x  v  t  r  p  n  l  j  h  f  d  b
> BX:  e' c' a' y w u s  q o m  k  i  g  e  c  a
> I can only use logic operator AND, OR, XOR NOT.
> and the instructions ROL, ROR, SHR, SHL, RCL, RCR, STD, CLF.
> Thanks to answer quick to this program who is certainly very simple for an
> experimented asm programmer.

> Greg

Usenet is a two-way discussion group, not a free answering service.
If you don't have time to read the group for answers, why should
anyone in the group take the time to write them?

What is so urgent about this?  Is your homework due soon?

Where is the code you have written to do this, and what is your
problem with it?  Show us your code and we will help you fix it.

Jack Klein
--
Home: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 07 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP, QUICK!!!
Quote:
>wouldn't it be easier just to use a 32 bit register?

Yes, but outside the problem set's restrictions.
--
Kevin G. Rhoads, Ph.D. (The Cheshire Cat for official Internet mascot.)

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP, QUICK!!!
I wuz about to ask when this assignment wuz doo.  Heh,heh.  Just like me  wait
until the last minute.  Unlike me ask someone else to do yer work for ya!

--Invisible Dragon

Quote:

> On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:22:06 +0100, "Grgory Babusiaux"

> > I'm a beginner in asm8086.

> > My problem:
> > Suppose that we have an information contained in 32 bits.
> > BX contains bits from 0 to 15 and AX contains bits from 16 to 31.
> > We want to put the uneven bits on AX and even bits on BX but in the same
> > order. Example: suppose that characters are bits:
> > AX:  f' e' d' c' b' a'  z  y  x  w  v  u  t  s  r  q
> > BX : p  o  n  m  l  k  j  i  h  g  f  e  d  c  b  a
> > the program should do:
> > AX:   f' d' b' z  x  v  t  r  p  n  l  j  h  f  d  b
> > BX:  e' c' a' y w u s  q o m  k  i  g  e  c  a
> > I can only use logic operator AND, OR, XOR NOT.
> > and the instructions ROL, ROR, SHR, SHL, RCL, RCR, STD, CLF.
> > Thanks to answer quick to this program who is certainly very simple for an
> > experimented asm programmer.

> > Greg

> Usenet is a two-way discussion group, not a free answering service.
> If you don't have time to read the group for answers, why should
> anyone in the group take the time to write them?

> What is so urgent about this?  Is your homework due soon?

> Where is the code you have written to do this, and what is your
> problem with it?  Show us your code and we will help you fix it.

> Jack Klein
> --
> Home: http://jackklein.home.att.net

Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mac Help quick question

2. I need some help quick

3. HELP, QUICK!!!

4. NEED HELP QUICK!

5. cmplng help,quick,test tomorrow

6. PLEASE HELP QUICK!!!!!

7. Newbie Got Problem and Need help quick.

8. Need quick help debugging with IDF or TEST

9. quick help needed: reading from a file within awk

10. Quick Time help, PLEASE...

11. Das Quick Help Update For Clarion 5.5

12. need Quick help on printOn: