win98 and kernel
Author Message
 win98 and kernel

If u can modify kernel in linux. Is it possible in win98?

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 win98 and kernel
On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 12:28:01 +0300, "henrik ijas"

Quote:
> If u can modify kernel in linux. Is it possible in win98?

Sure, all you need to do it convince Microsoft to give you the source
code.

Jack Klein
--
Home: http://home.att.net/~jackklein

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 win98 and kernel

Quote:
Klein) writes:

>> If u can modify kernel in linux. Is it possible in win98?

>Sure, all you need to do it convince Microsoft to give you the source
>code.

Can't you just disassemble it?

GS d- s: a---- C++++ W++ N++ K- W+++++ M-- PS
PE+ Y+ PGP- t 5 X++ R tv+ b DI+++ D---- Ge-- h! r+
Make the known unknown and the unknown known...

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 win98 and kernel

Quote:
> If u can modify kernel in linux. Is it possible in win98?

Yup. Run this at your DOS Prompt:

C:\>deltree windows

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

NOTE: DON'T ACTUALLY DO THAT, IT WAS A JOKE!!!

--
Johan Venter
ICQ 3643877

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 win98 and kernel

alt.lang.asm:

Quote:

> Klein) writes:

> >> If u can modify kernel in linux. Is it possible in win98?

> >Sure, all you need to do it convince Microsoft to give you the source
> >code.

> Can't you just disassemble it?

Why don't you try it and let us know the results! :)

Just how many megabytes of code do you think there are?

Jack Klein
--
Home: http://home.att.net/~jackklein

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
:
: Yup. Run this at your DOS Prompt:
:
: C:\>deltree windows

ok...

: Sorry. Couldn't resist.
:
: NOTE: DON'T ACTUALLY DO THAT, IT WAS A JOKE!!!

YEAH!!! Tell me now! .... :)

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Win32Forth kernel that supports PROC and CALL from the kernel directly.

2. Kernel::big_endian? and Kernel::little_endian?

3. visual works 3.1 image has segmentation fault on 2.4 kernel (red hat 8.0)

4. density estimation, kernel functions etc

5. Real Time OS Kernel in Smalltalk?

6. Smalltalk-80 compatible implementation of kernel classes

7. VWNC3.1 on linux kernel 2.2.14

8. Kernel does not understand "abtPackagerOpenInitialViews"

9. VW Kernel Profiling

10. How do I use GetVersion() from windows kernel

11. FlagShip 4.48 and RH 7.1 (kernel 2.4.2)

12. Creating OO micro-kernel O/S with Eiffel ???