HELP!!! I need help with keyboard INT
Author Message
 HELP!!! I need help with keyboard INT

I want to be able to get more than one charcter input which is all i
have been able to get. please e-me.

Wed, 08 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!! I need help with keyboard INT

Quote:
> I want to be able to get more than one charcter input which is
all i
> have been able to get. please e-me.

Hi Chad,

If I tell you how to do more than character input on a
Macintosh, will that help you?

Jack

Wed, 08 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!!! I need help with the keyboard INT

2. Please help with keyboard in int 1c

3. Help with DOS Int 09 Keyboard ISR (Homegrown) for Security

4. Help? Overriding Keyboard Int 09 in TASM (Dos)

5. Help with DOS Int 09 Keyboard ISR (Homegrown) for Security

7. I need help on reading sectors using int 13 function 02h

8. need help with keyboard hook

9. Hardware keyboard handling... help needed

10. keyboard handler,... need a little help

11. INT 21h - need help

12. CD-ROM and Keyboard led help needed