TLINK32 support for Msoft OBJ's????
Author Message
 TLINK32 support for Msoft OBJ's????

Microsoft OBJ's are in COFF obj format and Borland's are in OMF. My
TLINK32 doesn't recognize any LIB's or OBJ's from Microsoft. Anyone run
into this prob. I wanna use DirectX but can't, cause TASM TLIN32 won't
recognize. Anyone know of a COFF to OMF OBJ converter? Is this lack of
support on Borland's side due to perhaps a patent on COFF by Msoft
maybe? I love TASM ideal mode and its shear speed and I really don't
want to have to buy MASM for support of COFF.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF POSSIBLE AND YOU KNOW OF A SOLUTION! MANY THANKS!!

-Rob, Morton Software
- http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 24 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. TASM TLINK32 support for Msoft OBJ's???

2. Need help linking NASM .obj's to C++ obj's

3. Linking MF copiled obj's with Turbo C++ obj's

4. I don't have RLINK32.DLL for TLINK32

5. FATAL: 16 bit segments not supported in module xxxxxx.obj

6. Q about new OBJ-module with Paging-support

7. Technical Support (Obj. Oriented Lang)-Oregon-Agency

8. linking Tasm obj's or lib's to (ugh, I know) Pascal

9. How to write fortan dll for MSoft Excel

10. CLARION is unresolved in file d:\cw55\obj\skifer.obj

11. Unresolved External ds_FILEOPEN in abfile.obj, aberror.obj

12. CLIPMXS1.OBJ & CLIPXMS2.OBJ