not correct displacement?
Author Message
 not correct displacement?

hi
    would you like to tell me why my program doesn't in the correct
displacement?But in the lst file they are correct displacement?  the 43h
label in the 10h displacement and 12h in the 22h displacement from the top
of file.

thanks a lot

.model tiny
.386
as      segment use32
        org     10h
        db      34h
as      ends
code    segment use32
        org     2h
        db 12h
code ends
end

Thu, 01 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. no correct displacement?

2. Image does not print to correct scale

3. Template does not belong to correct family

4. Browse cursor does not select correct record

5. The ramp output vi seems not to be ramping(correct attachment)

6. not getting correct number from index array

7. OR: LINES() not correct on STDIN

8. gcc may not correct???

9. Is it correct or not - access type problem

10. gcc not correct?

11. HELP: It compiled, run well, but result is not correct

12. ubound on dummy, allocated array not correct?