INT 33, Mouse
Author Message
 INT 33, Mouse

I've been reading up on the INT 33 functions, except the books I have do not
mention anything about specifically Function 09h, Set graphics pointer type.
I need info on how to use this function.  Is there a site where I can go,
and read up on such Functions for Int 33??

The problem, is that when I have an image on the screen, and "show" the
mouse, The mouse pointer sorta screws up the image.  I've told the prg to
follow the CX, and DX co-ord of the mouse, and redraw as the mouse moves.
When the mouse moves, it inverts the image, and screws it all up!!!  DAMN!
So, I'm assuming it has to do with the graphical portion of the mouse.

If you have any ideas, or any help, please reply!

Thanks!

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. question about Interupt 33 fct 9 (mouse in graphic mode)

2. Error 33 Record Not Available

3. C5EEa - Record Not Available(33) when deleting a record

4. Record Not Available Errorcode 33

5. ERROR 33 Record not available

6. File not open (33) error

7. Access Denied (5) / Record Not Available (33) problem

8. odbc error #33

9. CW2002.1 - Error (33) in code that worked fine before upgrading from CW2001

10. Insert error - Record not available (33)

11. Question 2: ODBC and error 33

12. Record not Available 33))