Assembly types on this group
Author Message
 Assembly types on this group

Is this news group for PC assembly only? or does anyone work with SPARC
assembly as well? Just curious, as I am in a Sparc assembly class currently.

Sarah

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembly types on this group

: Is this news group for PC assembly only? or does anyone work with SPARC
: assembly as well? Just curious, as I am in a Sparc assembly class currently.

: Sarah

i'm guessing it's for any strain of assembly language.  i've never
even touched a SPARC, but somebody here will undoubtedly be able
to help. :)

--
=-= Join us in the fight against {*filter*}! =-=

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembly types on this group
alt.lang.assembly is for ANY processor, so long as it's assembly
there are other news-groups for specific processors such as x86 or 360/370

Don't know diddle about Sparc myself, though.
Good luck.
--
Kevin G. Rhoads, Ph.D. (Linearity is a convenient fiction.)

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembly types on this group
Sarah, This is for assembly language in general although there seems to
be alot of x86 flying around here.  I can't help with the Sparc, but I'm
sure there is someone who can.  Post your question or comment and a
small snippet of the code if appropriate, someone should answer.
; Nick
Quote:

> Is this news group for PC assembly only? or does anyone work with SPARC
> assembly as well? Just curious, as I am in a Sparc assembly class currently.

> Sarah

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembly types on this group

Quote:

> Is this news group for PC assembly only? or does anyone work with SPARC
> assembly as well? Just curious, as I am in a Sparc assembly class currently.

Sarah,

The charter for this newsgroup is:

alt.lang.asm will address the problems of machine language programmers
out there in Internet land.  It will be a forum for discussion of coding
techniques and efficiency problems related to machine language.  The
scope will be broad.  We will not discriminate by machine architecture,
race or sex.

Most of the posting are x86 related, but I have seen one or two SPARC
questions in the five plus years of following this newsgroup.

Ask the question.  You may not get a response, but you may be surprised.
As the old saying goes, you never will receive an answer if you do not
first ask the question.

Ray

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Types-SIG: Special Interest Group on the Python type system

2. Types-SIG: Special Interest Group on the Python type system

3. Is this the correct group for 68000 assembly

4. Intel 80386 Assembly Group

5. 68000 Assembly news group ?

6. Other assembly groups...?

8. click the link for the best google group http://groups-beta.google.com/group/boysworld

9. Figuring out what type of assembly it is?

10. Assembly-Type-Editor

11. group type declaration

12. Using picture for Group data type