tasm 4.0 
Author Message
 tasm 4.0


alt.lang.asm:

Quote:
> how can i d/l?

There is no version of TASM in the public domain.  TASM is a
commercial product of Inprise Corporation and you must buy it if you
want it.

Jack Klein
--
Home: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jackklein
New Stuff: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jackklein/newstuff.html
Updated 11-Jul-1999



Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 tasm 4.0
  Just in case you didn't know, your e-mail has a "bomb" which runs if the
newsreader supports JavaScript.

--
Jessie
"With great power comes great responsibility"

    how can i d/l?



Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 tasm 4.0
This is meant for the original poster of the thread...you are sooooo cool.
Grow up!!


Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 tasm 4.0



Quote:
> This is meant for the original poster of the thread...you are sooooo cool.
> Grow up!!

    I don't think it was intentional (on the poster's part).  Could you
imagine someone who uses a computer to actually wanting to
get on the bad side of a bunch of programmers?
Maybe I'm wrong, but it would seem a rather silly thing to do.

-Brent



Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 tasm 4.0

Quote:
>     I don't think it was intentional (on the poster's part).

Well, *somebody* must have intentionally written the JavaScript.
It was purely disruptive and had no other function. Not like
the behaviour was a glitch in some buggy script...
So do you assume that the ISP tags such a script to all their
subscribers' posts ? I mean really...

The faking of the return mailaddress looks to me
as if the author wants to avoid retaliations.
While the article comes from a Hong Kong telco,
the domain of the reply address is some obscure
US consultant (probably chosen at random).

Quote:
> Could you imagine someone who uses a computer to actually
> wanting to get on the bad side of a bunch of programmers?

Definitely! Maybe the guy bears a grudge to alt.lang.asm
for some reason. Maybe he just needs to grow up, like Brian said.
Anyway, if you would've witnessed the hilarious Italian
invasion in alt.hackers about a year ago, then you'd know
that even computer savvy people can turn against each other :-)

  ____________        
  \          /    Walter Baeck
   \ ALCATEL/     Alcatel Telecom
    \ BELL /      Switching Systems Division
     \    /       Microelectronics Design

       \/         Phone   : +32 3  240 73 86



Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 tasm 4.0
Hi,
   Im just curious, what did the original message do / was supposed to
do (it's not on my server, i only see the replays hear) do you mean that
it happened something bad if you just opened the message with javascript
enable?

Leif. (ho knows nada abut javascripts)

--
Love, Peace, Understanding
           And
   Freedom To Every One



Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 tasm 4.0
Well, it won't effect you if you don't hava javascript enabled in you web
browser...or if your web browser simply doesn't support it. But, the loser
at the top of this list either wrote...or was too lame to write his own
script and stole it from somebody else...and attached it to his message...so
that people like me...and the guy above me...when we try to view the
message, it jumps into an infinite loop and repeatedly opens up little
netscape windows until your system runs our of memory.

-Brian Lawson

Quote:

> Hi,
>    Im just curious, what did the original message do / was supposed to
> do (it's not on my server, i only see the replays hear) do you mean that
> it happened something bad if you just opened the message with javascript
> enable?

> Leif. (ho knows nada abut javascripts)

> --
> Love, Peace, Understanding
>            And
>    Freedom To Every One



Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 tasm 4.0
TIN 0wnz all.


: Well, it won't effect you if you don't hava javascript enabled in you web
: browser...or if your web browser simply doesn't support it. But, the loser
: at the top of this list either wrote...or was too lame to write his own
: script and stole it from somebody else...and attached it to his message...so
: that people like me...and the guy above me...when we try to view the
: message, it jumps into an infinite loop and repeatedly opens up little
: netscape windows until your system runs our of memory.

: -Brian Lawson

:> Hi,
:>    Im just curious, what did the original message do / was supposed to
:> do (it's not on my server, i only see the replays hear) do you mean that
:> it happened something bad if you just opened the message with javascript
:> enable?
:>
:> Leif. (ho knows nada abut javascripts)
:>
:> --
:> Love, Peace, Understanding
:>            And
:>    Freedom To Every One



Wed, 02 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 tasm 4.0
Ummm...ok...
Quote:

> TIN 0wnz all.


> : Well, it won't effect you if you don't hava javascript enabled in you web
> : browser...or if your web browser simply doesn't support it. But, the loser
> : at the top of this list either wrote...or was too lame to write his own
> : script and stole it from somebody else...and attached it to his message...so
> : that people like me...and the guy above me...when we try to view the
> : message, it jumps into an infinite loop and repeatedly opens up little
> : netscape windows until your system runs our of memory.

> : -Brian Lawson


> :> Hi,
> :>    Im just curious, what did the original message do / was supposed to
> :> do (it's not on my server, i only see the replays hear) do you mean that
> :> it happened something bad if you just opened the message with javascript
> :> enable?
> :>
> :> Leif. (ho knows nada abut javascripts)
> :>
> :> --
> :> Love, Peace, Understanding
> :>            And
> :>    Freedom To Every One



Wed, 02 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 9 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Help: Need TASM 4.0

2. TASM 4.0 : Installation?

3. TASM 4.0

4. seeking for tasm 4.0 version

5. TASM 4.0 WIN32s

6. TASM 4.0 strange.....

7. newbie student question (Borland TASM 4.0)

8. Newbie looking for TASM 4.0

9. TASM 4.0

10. SEEKING FOR VERSION TASM 4.0

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software