announce WWW: Intro. to advanced x86 assembly
Author Message
 announce WWW: Intro. to advanced x86 assembly

Hi to all the assembly freaks out there.

I have put some few pages take from a course held by me with the
topic: Introduction To Advanced x86 Assembly Programming
onto the WWW.

If you are interested in some very specific, system related assembly
pages, have a look at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I would greatly appreciate any feedback, because, then I would compile
the rest of the material to html and put it there.

have a nice hacking,
                        - chris

Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 announce WWW: Intro. to advanced x86 assembly

Quote:

>http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/user/cnkurzke/hwkmcs/index.html

Sorry, I'd like to but it doesn't work as a URL.  Also tried  www.cip etc.  Nope!

Sat, 26 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 announce WWW: Intro. to advanced x86 assembly

Quote:

> >http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/user/cnkurzke/hwkmcs/index.html

> Sorry, I'd like to but it doesn't work as a URL.  Also tried  www.cip etc.  Nope!

Robert,

The URL works fine for me -- no problems connecting the first time.

Try again.

Ray

Ray Moon

http://www2.dgsys.com/~raymoon/moonware.html
Home of MoonWare Shareware and the x86 Assembly Language FAQ
Come steal my pages...   Well, not steal but come and see!

Sat, 26 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 announce WWW: Intro. to advanced x86 assembly

: >http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/user/cnkurzke/hwkmcs/index.html
: Sorry, I'd like to but it doesn't work as a URL.  Also tried  www.cip etc.

        I couldn't get to it either.  Kept getting the DNS entry error.

--
Jason Turnage
Georgia Tech

Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. announce WWW: Intro. to advanced x86 assembly

2. announce WWW: Intro. to advanced x86 asse

3. ANNOUNCE -- TRAINING: Intro/Advanced High Level Design Using HDLs, Bay Area

4. ANNOUNCE -- TRAINING: Intro/Advanced High Level Design Using HDLs, Bay Area

5. ANNOUNCE: 80x86 Assembly Langauge WWW page

6. Intro / Advanced Smalltalk classes at KSC

7. COURSES: Intro/Advanced High Level Design Using HDLs, Santa Clara, CA

8. COURSES: Intro/Advanced High Level Design Using HDLs, Santa Clara, CA

9. ANNOUNCE: www.python.org mirror on www.python.net

10. HELP: Intro Assembly Course, with PowerPC

11. HELP: Intro Assembly Course, with PowerPC

12. Announce: Intro to Data Structures Courseware