Square Root in ASM (I'd also like a print literal Macro)
Author Message
 Square Root in ASM (I'd also like a print literal Macro)

Hey I'd love to see a sqrt (no-coprocessor) function :)

Also if anyone has a print literal macro can I see it
something like:
print_this "I am a string...you better print me now"

I have a print_now
and it takes a segment name,name to define, string

format:
print_now

print_now data,string2,"This is a string$"
and it creates a defined byte with the name string2 and valuse "This is a string$"
but for some bizare reason it crashes if I give it a segment never used
before, how many segments can I use??? I can post my macro if someone
is interested in seeing it or helping me.

Tue, 06 May 1997 13:43:06 GMT

1. macro for square root

2. Square Root in ASM

3. square-root csa 16-bit 2's complement

4. makro for square root

5. square root

6. square root function

7. Stretching Forth - Square Root the Slow Way

8. Fixed Point Trig/Square Root?

9. a faster ISQRT (integer square root function)...

10. square root function...

11. square root function

12. Square roots and things