Pentium classic, Pentium MMX, Pentium Pro, ... (asm) INSTRUCTION SET wanted
Author Message
 Pentium classic, Pentium MMX, Pentium Pro, ... (asm) INSTRUCTION SET wanted

Hi Programmers !

I need those instruction sets for asm programming (code optimizing).

Thx: Coco.

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Pentium classic, Pentium MMX, Pentium Pro, ... (asm) INSTRUCTION SET wanted

Quote:
> Hi Programmers !

> I need those instruction sets for asm programming (code
optimizing).

> If anyone has please send me via e-mail :

Quote:

> Thx: Coco.

Go to http://developer.intel.com and you can download the
official Intel programming manuals.  There is also a document
specifically on optimizing.

Jack

Wed, 05 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pentium classic, Pentium MMX, Pentium Pro, ... (asm) INSTRUCTION SET wanted

2. Pentium Pro & Pentium II instruction decomposition (uops)

3. Wanted instruction set for intel 80386/80486/8087/80487/pentium assembly set

4. RDTSC on Pentium and Pentium Pro for Timing Accuracy

5. Pentium/Pentium Pro simulator

6. Pentium/Pentium Pro simulator

7. Optimized Pentium code on a Pentium Pro

8. Pentium Pro not faster than Pentium?

9. Speed on Pentium Pro vs Pentium?

10. Pentium II vs. Pentium Pro

11. Pentium/Pentium II asm ?

12. DOES NASM SUPPORT PENTIUM PRO INSTRUCTIONS?