Help! Data Segment problems
Author Message
 Help! Data Segment problems

Quote:
>   I'm using TASM and it seems that my program causes the datasegment
>to grow and clash into the codesegment causing the computer to crash.
>How do I stop this?

How can anyone answer this?

You have given no information on what you were attempting to do or how
you were doing it.

Sun, 31 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help! Data Segment problems

   I'm using TASM and it seems that my program causes the datasegment
to grow and clash into the codesegment causing the computer to crash.
How do I stop this?

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. data segment vs code segment

2. Problem with DATA segment labels

3. Problem to defines DS (data segment)

4. Problems Profiling Code in Data Segment

5. Problems with Data segment labels

6. Another problem with the 64K boundary on data segments

7. Need help: Multiple Data Segments

8. Help: Fixing data segment at a specific address ...

9. pmode prob setting up 4G data segment...

10. "data segment" in bootable program

11. "data segment" missing

12. DS and data segment question.