WinNT[x86] service(s) in assembler
Author Message
 WinNT[x86] service(s) in assembler

Hello!

I know it sounds crazy, but I really want to write a ${SUBJ}.  Any
links, urls, or comments are welcome and really appreciated.  Also, I
would like to see the example of simple networking stuff under WinNT
(any language), since I am willing to write a WinNT service that will be

used by un*x clients.

Thank you.

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WinNT[x86] service(s) in assembler

Quote:

> There is a very good book on NT services from Wrox, by Miller.

Can I find it anywhere on the net?

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WinNT service

2. Clipper5.2e + WinNT Service Pack 6

3. Services for WinNT in asm

4. Automating Word from WinNT Python Service problem

5. tclhttpd as service on WinNT

6. how to start tcl script as a win2000/winnt service

7. Programming an Application as a Service in WinNT 4.0

8. x86 assembler on awk

9. Learning X86 assembler

10. WANTED: x86 shareware/freeware assembler..

11. Assembler x86 with AT&T Syntax for DOS/Win

12. Accessing x86 extended regs with 16bit assembler.