Pmode programming
Author Message
 Pmode programming

Hello all!

I am just starting to program under pmod. Can someone help me to find the
good
tutorial about it. I have already have a dpmi reference (very good!), but
what I need
more, and where can I find it? Please help me! :)

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Pmode programming

Quote:

>Hello all!
>I am just starting to program under pmod. Can someone help me to find the
>good
>tutorial about it. I have already have a dpmi reference (very good!), but
>what I need
>more, and where can I find it? Please help me! :)

Check out the book "Advanced Assembly Language" by Allen L. Wyatt
(ISBN: 1-56529-037-2), contains a very well written chapter  about
P-Mode.

Daniel

Thu, 27 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. self-booting pmode program written in assembler written in sh

2. V86 task from PMode program

3. basic pmode program

4. OS and pmode programming

5. V86 task from PMode program

6. PMode Programming

7. Pmode Programming

8. about Pmode Programming.

9. PMODE programming and debugging

10. basic pmode program

11. PMODE programming and debugging

12. debugging pmode program with turbo debugger