Write your own OS (another update)
Author Message
 Write your own OS (another update)

hello ppl, yes another update.

this is whats new..... (its not much...)

Redid the main menu in DHTML for nicer presenetation (even looks good
in lynx too!)
Added a link in the Mtools section to the MTools Win32 homepage.
Added info on SimICS (Sparc v8) Simulator
Added info on using C++ to build your kernel
Added info on enabling the writeback mode on the AMD K6 cpu

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~entropy/os/

-df

Main Homepage
                http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~entropy
[FAQ] Write Your Own OS
                http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~entropy/os/
3x3 Eyes Fan Fiction Archive
                http://www.*-*-*.com/
Sarien Sierra Emulator
                http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~entropy/agi/

Wed, 02 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Write your own OS (another update)

2. Write your own OS (update)

3. Write your own OS (update)

4. Help wanted on reading/writing disk and writing your own OS

5. Help wanted on reading/writing disk and writing your own OS

6. Writing my own toy OS - assembler advice.

7. writing my own OS

8. The Write Your Own OS FAQ has been updated...

9. The Write Your Own OS FAQ has been updated...

10. Can I write my own version of StandardWarning ??

11. Using Win32Forth to write my own forth

12. Standards and Efficiency (Was Re: Write your Own Forth)