Assembler with Windows GUI????
Author Message
 Assembler with Windows GUI????

Quote:
> Are there any assemblers that have a GUI so that you can type the code and
> assemble it in the GUI.. preferable something that is freeware.

     SuperIDE is basically a text editor, but it allows you to associate
compilers/assemblers/tools with it so that you can run command line tools
straight from the code window.   I think www.freewarehome.com has it
SuperIDE.

SK

Thu, 21 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler with Windows GUI????
Are there any assemblers that have a GUI so that you can type the code and
assemble it in the GUI.. preferable something that is freeware.

"I came, I saw, I ganked" ala TheGuy

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler with Windows GUI????
( http://www.lancs.ac.uk/people/cpaap/pfe )
This editor is free and allows you to compile/assemble and execute
programs in e.g. Win95
Quote:

> Are there any assemblers that have a GUI so that you can type the code and
> assemble it in the GUI.. preferable something that is freeware.

> "I came, I saw, I ganked" ala TheGuy

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler with Windows GUI????
It's getting pretty sad when even Assembler programers ...move over to GUI.
Come on folks, what's so hard about making a batch file, etc? I would think
that anyone programing assembler should be able to use DOS... sigh..  something
to think about , I suppose.

Regards,
 Techno Phunk / Ti
------------------------------
http://tinet.cjb.net
remove obvios for e-mail

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler with Windows GUI????

Quote:
>so what they are looking for is a Visual Assembler!!??

Wow, can we drag-and-drop modules into box
shaped icons so we can create an application
in mere minutes?

             Programming Utilities
http://beanpole.home.sprynet.com
ftp://beanpole.home.sprynet.com/users/beanpole

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler with Windows GUI????
I agree on that
isnt it, that behind the GUI is assebler, C, and whatever other language that do
yeah, its like ppl that are doing Visual laugages, ie, Visual Pascal (Delphi),
Visual C, Visual Basic
are looking for easier ways to program??
so what they are looking for is a Visual Assembler!!??

HOPE NOT!!!!!

William
New Zealand

Quote:

> It's getting pretty sad when even Assembler programers ...move over to GUI.
> Come on folks, what's so hard about making a batch file, etc? I would think
> that anyone programing assembler should be able to use DOS... sigh..  something
> to think about , I suppose.

> Regards,
>  Techno Phunk / Ti
> ------------------------------
> http://tinet.cjb.net
> remove obvios for e-mail

Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler with Windows GUI????

Quote:
> Wow, can we drag-and-drop modules into box
> shaped icons so we can create an application
> in mere minutes?

You mock, but it wouldn't be an entirely bad idea. A lot of assembler
libraries have been released into the public domain, a "visual" assembler
microsoft style would be just an extension of this. After all, Visual C++
isn't that visual compared to the likes of Delphi. Also an IDE for debugging
asm in the win32 environment would be really neat.

Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler with Windows GUI????

Quote:

> > Wow, can we drag-and-drop modules into box
> > shaped icons so we can create an application
> > in mere minutes?

> You mock, but it wouldn't be an entirely bad idea. A lot of assembler
> libraries have been released into the public domain, a "visual" assembler
> microsoft style would be just an extension of this. After all, visual C++
> isn't that visual compared to the likes of Delphi. Also an IDE for debugging
> asm in the win32 environment would be really neat.

Check out...

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/lycos/403/

...then!

.erik
--
"The system required Windows 95 or better, so I installed Linux"

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. USING ASSEMBLER WITH WINDOWS/W95/WINDOWS NT

2. tcl providing gui for application written in assembler

3. ** APS (GUI) opportunity ** APS (GUI) ** APS (GUI) Experience required

4. native gui toolkit on windows (aka: are there people building windows gui app with ruby?)

5. GUI in APL*PLUS III/Windows

6. J and K doing GUI / Ferrari and Porsche displayed through windows

7. Free Smalltalk featuring a GUI under DOS/Windows ?

8. Possible contract for Windows Smalltalk GUI programmer

9. Printing to GUI printers windows/ spool linux

10. Resource Bench: generating Windows GUI applications

11. Converting from Clipper to a Windows GUI

12. GUI Library for Eiffel/S available for WINDOWS