Student needs HELP!!!
Author Message
 Student needs HELP!!!

Hello...
I am a CIS major who is testing the waters of Assembly...
I am attempting a program for school, which I am sure is child's play to
everyone in this group. The program is a palindrome test. Here are the
specifics:

1. It must issue a prompt message to the screen, requesting that the user
enter a string to be evaluated. The string should be fewer than 55
characters in length, and entered in lower case without punctuation or
spacing. Restrict the prompt to one line.

2. It must echo the string back to  the screen on the next line, after
searching for a carriage return (0x0D) generated by Enter, and including
the string length on the same line (Length = ##)

3. It evaluates the string, and following its echo and length indication on
the screen ( on the same line) with the appropriate statement either "is a
palindrome" or "is  NOT a palindrome"

4. It skips a display line and returning to step 1 for six more iterations
with new strings.
I can only use these commands:
DB, DW, ADD, CMP, DEC, DIV, INC, INT, JE, JMP, JNE, JZ, LEA, MOV, SHR

I would appreciate any suggestions, sample code, or even hints in
accomplishing this task....

Thank you,
Mariano

Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help...college student needs help w/cobol prgm.

2. How to? (student need help)

3. A student need Help with Smalltalk

4. student needs help

5. Student needs help, please

6. Desperate college students need help!!!

7. Student needs help

8. Student needs HELP!!!

9. Student needs help.

10. student needs help for his project