tasm
Author Message
 tasm

Does anyone know where I can download tasm that is compatible with borland
3.1 or 4.5

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 tasm

Quote:
> Does anyone know where I can download tasm that is compatible with borland
> 3.1 or 4.5

Legally, nowhere!

TASM is a comercial program, thus you have to pay for it...
and version 3.1 or 4.5 of what?
If it is Borland C/C++, I know that v3.1 includes TASM and TLINK.
I don't quite remember, but I think v4.5 don't support DOS programing AND
don't includes TASM...

Tor M

Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 tasm

Quote:
> > Does anyone know where I can download tasm that is compatible with
borland
> > 3.1 or 4.5
> If it is Borland C/C++, I know that v3.1 includes TASM and TLINK.
> I don't quite remember, but I think v4.5 don't support DOS programing
AND
> don't includes TASM...

Borland C++ 5.01 supports DOS programming but it does not come with
TASM. Anyways, A good place to look for copies of TASM is on pages
about writing viruses, however I think most of them would have 5.0
copies of TASM if anything at all. Why dont you just you NASM or MASM?
(MASM is basically freeware now)

Nick

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. TASM or TASM?

2. TASM to NASM and/or NASM to TASM

3. TASM 3 / MMX instructions CMPXCHG ORG

4. TASM HELP - please!!!

5. Help: Need TASM 4.0

6. Borland C/C++ 4.5 and TASM

7. Looking for Mastering TASM by TOm Swan

8. TASM.EXE

9. TASM to MASM conversion help needed!

10. Tasm and TopSpeed

11. Linking TopSpeed M2 to TASM librarie

12. Linking TopSpeed M2 to TASM libraries