banking?
Author Message
 banking?

Hi
Would you like to tell me which VESA function that i can use to do banking
(i want to mapping the second 64k vedio memory to main memory A0000)?
thanks a lot

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 banking?

Quote:

> Hi
> Would you like to tell me which VESA function that i can use to do banking
> (i want to mapping the second 64k vedio memory to main memory A0000)?
> thanks a lot

Check the VESA specifications, there are 2 functions that return a structure.
In that structure you find the address of the procedure to call, when
switching banks. There are some things you need to consider though, so I
recommend you to check some sources. You could try searching the internet
ya'know?

Jussi

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 banking?
Set SVGA MODE:
int 10h ax=4f02h bx=mode (640*480*256=101h)
Set BANK
int 10h ax=4f05h bh=0 bl=window nr. dx=window adress(bank)
download ralf browns int list:
ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming/docs/

Peter heeft geschreven in bericht ...

Quote:
>Hi
>Would you like to tell me which VESA function that i can use to do banking
>(i want to mapping the second 64k vedio memory to main memory A0000)?
>thanks a lot

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LONDON-Mainframe Banking Systems Developers- Salary to £50,000 + Exceptional Banking Benefits.

2. LONDON-Mainframe Banking Systems Developers- Salary to £50,000 + Exceptional Banking Benefits.

3. Smalltalk (VisualAge, 2+ yrs), major investment bank-Wall Street

4. Unisys business (was Bank ATM machines)

5. US/Pittsburgh VA/Banking

6. US-NY-NYC: Smalltalk (>1 year), Investment bank

7. US-NY-NYC: Smalltalk (>2 yrs), Investment bank

8. US-NY-NYC: Smalltalk (>1 year), Investment bank

9. US-NY-NYC: Smalltalk (>2 yrs), Investment bank

10. US-NY-NYC: Smalltalk (>1 year), Investment bank

11. US-NY-NYC: Smalltalk (>1 year), Investment bank

12. US-NY-NYC: Smalltalk (>2 yrs), Investment bank