How to read/write floppy disk through PORT ?
Author Message
 How to read/write floppy disk through PORT ?

I wish to know how to use PORT to read/write the floppy disk ?

From,
   Usystra

Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How to read/write floppy disk through PORT ?

Quote:

> I wish to know how to use PORT to read/write the floppy disk ?

You can find some info by ftp to zfja-gate.fuw.edu.pl (user
anonymous), cd hardware.inf, and looking at the files there.

Wed, 24 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to read/write floppy disk through PORT?

2. Code to Low-Level read/write to Floppy Disks

3. Need help reading/writing boot sector (floppy disk)

4. Floppy disk port i/o

5. Help wanted on reading/writing disk and writing your own OS

6. HOW TO WRITE A FLOPPY DISK DRIVER and CDROM

7. Help wanted on reading/writing disk and writing your own OS

8. Reading data from floppy disk

9. Floppy read & write

10. direct read/write to FLOPPY + WIN NT ?

11. direct read/write to FLOPPY + WIN NT ?

12. Toughie? Floppy read and DMA write problem