Terminating a Process
Author Message
 Terminating a Process

In assembly, using debug is there a way to kill a window based on the
name? I know of Interupt 15 Funtion 82 which is supose to Terminate a
Process but based on the PID but the PID changes when you reopen the
window. Thats y i need to close based on the name so the program is more
automatic.

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. trying to terminate a process

2. Terminating a process on user interrupt

3. C55 ABC - how do I terminate a Process procedure

4. Windows/Object REXX: Terminate a process

5. Getting environment values in POSIX from terminated child process

6. Win32 -- Terminating a process without extreme prejudice?

7. terminate exec process

8. terminating monitor processes

9. Terminate Process Procedure in C5 abc

10. User terminating a loop process?

11. How to terminate a child process created with INT 21, ah=4b

12. Terminating a local process COM server