mouse
Author Message
 mouse

Hello falks.
I have this problem.
After mouse button is pressed, how do i clear bx ??
it keep telling me that the button is pressed (bx = 1).
the only way i solved it is by reinstalling the mouse, but first of all -
it puts the cursor back to the middle of the screen, and second of all im
sure that there is a better way to solve it.

Thanks.
please reply via email.
Haggai.

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 mouse

Quote:

>..
>After mouse button is pressed, how do i clear bx ??
>it keep telling me that the button is pressed (bx = 1).
>..

I assume you are calling Interrupt 33H, function 03H.
Calling it again, after the button is released,
will return the correct status of 0.
(This is too easy, isn't it?)

  Dave C.

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

2. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

3. Tracking key presses, mouse clicks and mouse movements?

4. Move mouse-cursor and send mouse-click

5. Mikey Mouse Mouse :-)

6. left mouse button = right mouse button

7. Using Serial Port to send mouse actions to remote computers mouse port

8. Mice, mice everywhere!

9. Mouse driver for serial mouse !?!

10. MOUSE WITHOUT MOUSE DRIVER

11. Programming the mouse without the mouse-driver

12. MOUSE: Save Mouse State HELP!!!