WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book
Author Message
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

Help!  I am looking for the 3rd Edition of "Programming Assembler
language :   IBM 370  Series Architecture and Assembly Language"  by
Peter Abel.  Of course, I am willing to pay for the book and the

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

I can tell you the ISBN number if you want to order it from your local book
shop
it is:
ISBN 0-13-192063-4

Quote:
> Help!  I am looking for the 3rd Edition of "Programming Assembler
> language :   IBM 370  Series Architecture and Assembly Language"  by
> Peter Abel.  The book has been out of print for at least a year.  Of

Sun, 05 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

Help!  I am looking for the 3rd Edition of "Programming Assembler
language :   IBM 370  Series Architecture and Assembly Language"  by
Peter Abel.  The book has been out of print for at least a year.  Of
course, I am willing to pay for the book and the shipping.

Sun, 05 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

Thanks, but I have been unable to order it.  Seems the book went out
of print a little over a year ago.  I even calle Prentis Hall (the
publisher).  They have some, but cannot sell them as they've already
been taken off the books.  Grrrrrr.  <G>

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Linda in Georgia, USA

Quote:

>I can tell you the ISBN number if you want to order it from your local book
>shop
>it is:
>ISBN 0-13-192063-4

>> Help!  I am looking for the 3rd Edition of "Programming Assembler
>> language :   IBM 370  Series Architecture and Assembly Language"  by
>> Peter Abel.  The book has been out of print for at least a year.  Of

Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

2. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

3. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

4. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

5. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembler Book

6. Peter Abel Assembler book wanted

7. WANTED: Abel Assembly Book

8. WTB: Peter Abel's Programming Assembler Language book

9. Looking for Peter Abel Assembler Book

10. BOOK WANTED: Abel Assembler Book

11. Sell your Peter Able Assembly Book To Me - Please

12. where I can found Peter Norton's Assembly Language Book for the IBM PC bookz