need a programmer for embedded pc programming
Author Message
 need a programmer for embedded pc programming

i need a {*filter*} programmer to program an embedded program into an
embedded PC that is using intel processor(probably a 486 or pentium).

the pc has the following:
- (1)one LPT1 port for printing
- (3)three COM ports for dialup to another computer and send/retrieve data
   card reader/scanner, and LCD display (2 lines, those used in POS system).
- a programmable keypad to receive input (numbers and several function keys
only)
- NO HARDDISK only onboard socket for flash memory disk (DiskOnChip)

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. USA-MA FORTH PROGRAMMER Needed for RealX Embedded Application

2. USA-MA FORTH PROGRAMMER Needed for RealX Embedded Application

3. USA-MA FORTH PROGRAMMER Needed for RealX Embedded Application

4. C,C++ EMBEDDED PROGRAMMER NEEDED-ATLANTA, GA

5. Need programmer to make slideshow Mac PC

6. PC Programmer/Analyst needed in Dallas

7. Program testers needed, foreign PC keyboards

8. I need a programmer to create a slideshow program

9. Sorry wrong address: I need a programmer to create a slideshow program

10. Need CLIPPER 5.x (DOS) programmer for maintaining Clipper programs

11. Need a PC@ and PC! for Win32Forth

12. COBOL programming program for PCs?