Program idea for an emulator
Author Message
 Program idea for an emulator

Hi,

I'm writing an emulator of a CPU (a bit like a Motorla 68k). In fact, my job
is nearly finished, but I have to program something for it, in order to show
that it works!
The only things it can do are:
-basic mathematics (+,-, >>, <<)
-memory acces (only 64 ko)
-Writing a value on the screen or getting a value.

That's all!

If you've got any idea, you're welcome, it's difficult to find something
interesting to do with it...

Thanks,    The Fugitive

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Program idea for an emulator
Make the world famous game "snake" available on most cellphones ;)

X.

Quote:

> Hi,

> I'm writing an emulator of a CPU (a bit like a Motorla 68k). In fact, my job
> is nearly finished, but I have to program something for it, in order to show
> that it works!
> The only things it can do are:
> -basic mathematics (+,-, >>, <<)
> -memory acces (only 64 ko)
> -Writing a value on the screen or getting a value.

> That's all!

> If you've got any idea, you're welcome, it's difficult to find something
> interesting to do with it...

> Thanks,    The Fugitive

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Program idea for an emulator
In fact I can't draw on the screen... I can only show the value of some
register...
I would like to program something funny, or useful, but it seems hard to
find...

Quote:
> Make the world famous game "snake" available on most cellphones ;)

> X.

> > Hi,

> > I'm writing an emulator of a CPU (a bit like a Motorla 68k). In fact, my
job
> > is nearly finished, but I have to program something for it, in order to
show
> > that it works!
> > The only things it can do are:
> > -basic mathematics (+,-, >>, <<)
> > -memory acces (only 64 ko)
> > -Writing a value on the screen or getting a value.

> > That's all!

> > If you've got any idea, you're welcome, it's difficult to find something
> > interesting to do with it...

> > Thanks,    The Fugitive

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Program idea for an emulator
You're not going to get far without ASCII displaying...at least...

Quote:
> In fact I can't draw on the screen... I can only show the value of some
> register...
> I would like to program something funny, or useful, but it seems hard to
> find...

> > Make the world famous game "snake" available on most cellphones ;)

> > X.

> > > Hi,

> > > I'm writing an emulator of a CPU (a bit like a Motorla 68k). In fact,
my
> job
> > > is nearly finished, but I have to program something for it, in order
> show
> > > that it works!
> > > The only things it can do are:
> > > -basic mathematics (+,-, >>, <<)
> > > -memory acces (only 64 ko)
> > > -Writing a value on the screen or getting a value.

> > > That's all!

> > > If you've got any idea, you're welcome, it's difficult to find
something
> > > interesting to do with it...

> > > Thanks,    The Fugitive

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. L.F. Compact Terminal Emulator Program

2. CW - general programming question - ideas??

3. An idea for develop a program in CA-Clipper

4. The Forth Mythos [was Including ALL Programming Ideas]

5. Including ALL Programming Ideas

6. Including all programming ideas

7. (long) Re: Including ALL Programming Ideas (short)

8. Fundamental ideas of Functional Programming

9. Ideas for logo program sought

10. want ideas on how to program this...