Async / ASM
Author Message
 Async / ASM

Anyone have a semi-complete or complete async modem routine set in
assembler? or a reference on the com ports? I carry the Ralf Brown
interrupt list but dont find much in it besides fossil support. thanks.

Wed, 23 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Async / ASM

C> Anyone have a semi-complete or complete async modem routine set in
C> assembler? or a reference on the com ports? I carry the Ralf Brown
C> interrupt list but dont find much in it besides fossil support. thanks.

Look Ports 3F8 there.

Fri, 25 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Translator ibm370-asm to hp-pa-asm

2. Translator ibm370-asm to hp-pa-asm

3. Is ASM ASM?

4. High Level ASM and Low Level ASM

5. Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?

6. Converting 68k Asm to x86 asm

7. RFD: alt.lang.asm.68k, alt.lang.asm.x86, alt.lang

8. Problem: Receive.asm Transmit.asm

9. GCC inline ASM -- calling C functions from __asm__

10. GCC inline ASM -- calling C functions from __asm__ blocks

11. asm newbie converting some C to asm with mixed results

12. converting win16 asm to win32 asm