MP3 file format
Author Message
 MP3 file format

Does anyone know where to download a good doc on the MP3 file format and how
to decode it? There's various source code of decoders out there, but I find
it easier to use a doc for this. I've only found some header information so
far.

--
Remove the NOSPAM in my address if you want to mail me

Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:28:18 GMT
 MP3 file format
I'm pretty sure, you can find it on
http://www.wotsit.org/

Quote:
> Does anyone know where to download a good doc on the MP3 file format and
how
> to decode it? There's various source code of decoders out there, but I
find
> it easier to use a doc for this. I've only found some header information
so
> far.

> --
> Remove the NOSPAM in my address if you want to mail me

Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:57:17 GMT

1. MP3 MP3 MP3

2. mp3 to wav, wav to mp3

3. Play MP3 file

4. rb3 and mp3 files??

5. Using mp3 files and database over a network

6. Clarion and mp3 Files

7. Fade-in / Fade-out MP3 Files

8. MP3 Files - Reading Information

9. mp3 file to waveform data