TOD Clock?
Author Message
 TOD Clock?

Could somebody please point me to a point, where to find information
about "TOD-Clock"? I have heard about this format and since it is 2
D-Words long (64 bit) it seems to me that this little thing is the
format I could use in my program to store date/time values...

Please awnser via Mail as well since I don't read newsgroups very
often... (ASM and Pascal programming's just a hobby of mine and I got
real work to do ;)

Roman Gruber

"Every finished, working program is outdated"

Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. change TOD clock with set and store clock

2. Determining TOD Clock Setting

3. date functions, TOD clock and the year 2043

4. TOD clock and the year 2043

5. TOD clock assembler code

6. Date-Time/TOD clock conversion (was Re: (no subject given))

7. TOD Clock

8. clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]] fails

9. TOD Time

10. How to do IP clock balance with external clock

11. How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??

12. Q: clock scan/clock format/timezone WET/Solaris