Using LES in Watcom in-line assembly.
Author Message
 Using LES in Watcom in-line assembly.

Hello.

I'm using Watcom C and the in-line assembly.  I have this code using LES.
It goes like this:

      mov  AX,150DH
      les  BX,LetterArray
      int  2FH

(This, by the way, is a unction returning the list of CD-ROM's
in your computer. Just thought you'd like to know.)

I can't send an array like this with Watcom.  What do I pass to BX?

I've tried something like this:

       void CD_List(unsigned char *);

       #pragma aux CD_List = \
            "mov  AX,150DH",\
            "les  BX,[di]",\
            "int  2FH",\
            parm [di]\

and a C code like so:

      unsigned char liste[20];

      CD_List(liste)

But it didn't work (You can laugh here).  What do I pass to BX in order to
get a proper return to my original pointer?

Marc.

Marc St-Jacques

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~stjacque

Wed, 23 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with WATCOM 10.5 inline assembly

2. porting inline Watcom asm to MSVC inline asm

3. Using DI with Watcom inline asm

4. Using ebp in watcom inline

5. Inline Assembly: Using the EQU Directive

6. Inline Assembly: Using The Stack

7. problem porting assembly codes from ms inline assembly to linux (gnu - AT&T syntax)

8. Une référence pour les secrétaires et les entreprises

9. Watcom and MSVC5 Inline Code?

10. Watcom Inline Assembley

11. watcom c++ inline asm

12. Inline assembler (pragma aux) problem with Watcom 10.6