Help! Random values algorithm
Author Message
 Help! Random values algorithm

Hello!

I would be very pleased if could send me a random value generator in
ASSEMBLER
I will appreciate any help!

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help! Random values algorithm

Quote:

> I would be very pleased if could send me a random value generator in
> ASSEMBLER

Gatis,

Try:
        ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/turbo_c/tcrnd11.zip

Hope that this is of some help.

Ray
Ray Moon

http://www2.dgsys.com/~raymoon/moonware.html
Home of MoonWare Shareware and the x86 Assembly Language FAQ
Come steal my pages...   Well, not steal but come and see!

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Random Subset Algorithm

2. 8 bit random number algorithm

3. Random permutation algorithm

4. Random Number Generating Algorithm/script

5. Random Number algorithm

6. A fast algorithm for RANDOM numbers ?

7. random algorithm ?

8. Random numbers - Algorithm (Lahey and Intel fortran compilers)

9. Random number algorithm wanted

10. Algorithm for subtractor when using Johnson Encoded values?

11. absolute value algorithm??

12. Algorithm: combinations of (k) taken from (n) values