help with true color putpixel - Targa_co.cpp
Author Message
 help with true color putpixel - Targa_co.cpp

I was wondering if anyone could help me, im trying to put a pixel in
800x600 highcolor mode, using inline asm. in C, but the colors seem
off, for instance  r,g,b = 255 gives me white, but r,g,b=200 is pink

I include the code im trying to use, and any help would be greatly
appriceated

BTW-this is my first time doing anything in asm, so if its really
stupid and obvious, please excuse me

-Eric

begin 644 Targa_co.cpp
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
=<&EX96PH>'0L>70L8V]L;W(I.PT*#0I].PT*#0IX
`
end

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 help with true color putpixel - Targa_co.cpp

http://www.scitech.com doesn't exist. Where are the VBE 2.0 docs located?
--

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Icons - true color or 256 color

2. Hi color and True color on S3 968

3. need help with 640*480 true color mode

4. display true color picture

5. display true color picture

6. True color pixels

7. No True color?

8. Help function putpixel

9. Veeeery newbie needs help to putpixel something in 13h

10. True faiths ( was Re: The true faith )

11. HOW TRUE IS TRUE