What's so ideal about Ideal?
Author Message
 What's so ideal about Ideal?

I'm fairly new at assembly. I've written a few programs with Turbo Assembler,
in the masm mode. I recently got a book which uses the Ideal mode. Other than
using brackets a lot more, I really don't what the advantages of Ideal mode
are. I tried to convert a program to Ideal, but everything didn't work, so I
must have missed something somewhere. I get no error messages.

Anyway, could someone sell me on Ideal mode?

Dishheads, dishheads, Roly poly dishheads!
Computer controlled TVRO -
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Homepage -
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tasm's Ideal mode

2. Initializing nested structures in TASM's ideal mode

3. IDEAL'2000 CFP ...

4. IDEAL'2000 Final Call-For-Papers ...

5. Need Ideals...

6. Needing An Ideal

7. Does my ideal language exist?

8. Finding Bugs(was: Does my ideal language exist)

9. The ideal Forth for an 8-bit processor

10. The *nearly* ideal stack machine chip

11. Distorting Dewey Progressive ideals, lost in translation

12. Why Object-Oriented JavaScript is ideal for GOFAI