MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"
Author Message
 MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

Check this out for the best hello world,

can anyone get one smaller than debug attempts.

lets here your comments

hello.zip contains more info.  35KB
begin 600 hello.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
."P`+`&L"``#"BP``````
`
end

Sun, 08 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

Check this out for the best hello world,

can anyone get one smaller than debug attempts.

lets here your comments

hello.zip contains more info.  35KB
begin 600 hello.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
.."P`+ &L" `#"BP`````
`
end

Sun, 08 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

get this zip

a competition between C and ASM and different construction utils
begin 600 hello.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
."P`+`&L"``#"BP``````
`
end

Sun, 08 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

read this

get the arj and comment on what you think

begin 600 Hello.arj
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

Sun, 08 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

Simple Simon Says:

Quote:
> Check this out for the best hello world,
>                   Name: hello.zip
>    Part 1.2       Type: Zip Compressed Data
>                         (application/x-zip-compressed)
>               Encoding: x-uuencode

Hey this actually is the 4th time my system had to suck the
.zip compressed expression of your inability to use your tools
the right way. The debug version is executing data, BTW.
You supplied us with the same thing as .arj in addition so I
have a question: Do we now have to look forward for the tar.gz,
lzh,pak,rar,you name it... archives to come? At least four
times each?

C'mon this is boring and your real name is right in your header,

This has been the kind variant of a response.

Regardless
Wuschel

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

2. TASM vs MASM vs A86 vs DJGPP vs DEBUG (ASM vs C/C++) PROOF???

3. TASM vs MASM vs A86 vs DJGPP vs DEBUG (ASM vs C/C++) PROOF???

4. stdcall vs c vs cdecl vs pascal vs whosyerdaddy

5. 68K vs CFM68K vs Tk 8.0.3 vs AppearanceLib vs System 7

6. "BIG E vs little e", was pre-condition vs post-condition

7. ST vs Java vs ST vs ....

8. API vs Internal vs Public vs Private in Envy/QA

9. VO vs DELPHI vs FOXPRO(Windows) vs DBASE(Windows)

10. Cellular automata benchmarks: Java vs C++ vs Java vs C++

11. need info on C++ vs Object Pascal vs Objective C vs etc

12. Cadence NCSIm Vs NCSim Desktop Vs Modelsim Vs VCS