Assembly Libraries on Webster
Author Message
 Assembly Libraries on Webster

I am in the process of updating Webster to include
several different assembly language libraries.
I've grabbed ALIB v4.0 and Freelib v3.0 off the
net and stuck on Webster (along with the UCR Standard
Library, of course).  If anyone else has a cohesive library
they'd like me to distribute on Webster, let me know.

I am especially looking for win32 and Linux libraries to
round things out (the above libraries are mainly 16-bit
DOS based libraries).

I prefer MASM, TASM, NASM, or HLA submissions
but I certainly won't reject code for other assemblers.

I do *not* want individual routines nor do I want "off the
cuff" submissions.  Net users are better served by
supplying packages of at least a dozen or so related
routines combined into a single package.

Webster is currently getting about 1,000 assembly
language hits per day.  If you're interested in promoting
your work, having it on Webster isn't a bad thing at
all.

I'm currently looking for libraries, but if you've got some
other novel item you feel is really important and would
complement the material on Webster, feel free to discuss
this with me.

If you've never seen what's on Webster, you can take
a look-see at http://www.*-*-*.com/
Randy Hyde

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Linux/Assembly Document available on Webster

2. Assembly Language Programmer Employment Resources Page on Webster

3. New Linux/Assembly Document available on Webster

4. New Linux/Assembly Documentation on Webster

5. Other Assembly Resources at webster.ucr.edu

6. Library code on Webster

7. Calling a C library function from assembly code?

8. Assembly Standard Libraries - File routines

9. Spontaneous Assembly TSR Library

10. Summary re 80x86 assembly language libraries

11. 80x86 assembly language libraries