TASM5
Author Message
 TASM5

Here you can download Borland's Turbo Assembler 5.0
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 31 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TASM5
I know this isn't the basic NG but no one there replied and I think
y'all use debug a lot more than they do. So:

Does anyone know the debug routine for applying this change to

BCOM45.lib?

This is supposed to prevent QB4.5 from{*filter*} up the modem when it
quits running so we can create BBS doors in QB4.5.

                 DTR Patch

 QuickBASIC 4.5      QBX 7.0 BC70xxxx.LIB
 Old String: B0 00 E3 01 40 83 C2 04 EE
 New String: B0 01 E3 01 90 83 C2 04 EE

Thanks again,
                        Chris
--
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~hcharper/index.htm

Thu, 31 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TASM5

Geocities is a nice place to visit...to bad most of good stuff is gone by
the time I get there

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TASM5
I know this isn't the basic NG but no one there replied and I think
y'all use debug a lot more than they do. So:

Does anyone know the debug routine for applying this change to
BCOM45.lib?

This is supposed to prevent QB4.5 from{*filter*} up the modem when it
quits running so we can create BBS doors in QB4.5.

                 DTR Patch

 QuickBASIC 4.5      QBX 7.0 BC70xxxx.LIB
 Old String: B0 00 E3 01 40 83 C2 04 EE
 New String: B0 01 E3 01 90 83 C2 04 EE

Thanks again,
                        Chris
--
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~hcharper/index.htm

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. TASM5.0 - turning off certain optimiz..

2. HELP ! Corrupted cmd32.pak in TASM5.0 installation

3. i need TASM5 !!!

4. TASM5 IDE?

5. Prblem with TASM5 (32 bit)

6. TASM5

7. HELP ! Corrupted cmd32.pak in TASM5.0 installation

8. tasm5+WD bug ?

9. Link? problem with TASM5

10. Bug in TASM5?

11. ATTN: All tasm5.0 owner