GNU-assembler Help!
Author Message
 GNU-assembler Help!

Dear everyone:

I got some trouble in GAS, and I need your help!
I am too stupid to realize the structure of frag, fixup, and relax. I hope
that you can take an example to explan how to use frag, fixup, and relax to
assemble source code. For example, how frag, fixup, and relax doing in
assembly time when the source is as following.

.text
.global sym
int $21
lsym: .long 0x1234
mov sym, lsym

.data
.string 1234567890
sym: .long 0x5678

Thanks a lot.
Sincerely

Anton Huang 1998/12/22

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 GNU-assembler Help!
flag the program at 86h................................Thats the default asm
it just might work...!

Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. GNU Binary Utilities 2.5.1 released: now includes assembler (gas)

2. gnu assembler .type

3. How to porting GNU assembler

4. 68000 assembly codes and GNU assembler ...

5. GNU Binary Utilities 2.5.1 released: now includes assembler (gas)

6. instruction set to use with gnu assembler (as/gas)

7. Structures in GNU assembler

8. GNU assembler mnemonics (for i386)

9. GNU assembler symbols

10. Using the GNU as assembler

11. GNU Assembler?

12. real mode offsets using the GNU assembler!